Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franchise CP2010FC vs Manchester United

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
In fairness I thought their fans made a very decent noise - a very good "12th man" as they say.
Shame about the 11 on the pitch although Benteke looked impressive......... as a centre back.
The sound of their fans is emphasised by sky putting mics right by the 'fanatics'. People remarked that it didn't sound loud at all on the radio.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Screenshot from 2018-03-06 08-40-36.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not so sure about WBA and Stoke being a free 6 points. If both were already relegated, they may well play more freely, without the burden of hope and expectations. Relegated teams often get a bounce when it is too late.
I hope you're right.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any one of our players would have thrown themselves at that shot (although the ball would almost certainly have hit Dunk on the backside and gone in the net by the other post)

I think Neville or Carragher made the point last night that Milivojevic didn't overly exert himself to block as he was almost willing Matic to shoot from there, thinking it was unlikely to come to anything.

That worked out well. *snigger*

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The sound of their fans is emphasised by sky putting mics right by the 'fanatics'. People remarked that it didn't sound loud at all on the radio.

The whole thing is a myth. Selhurst is no louder than any other ground and quieter than many, whatever it may sound like to a few deluded souls in one corner.

Lovely, simply lovely stuff.

Huge kick in the balls that, hoping it wrecks any remaining confidence and the deluded gimps lose every game now heaping more misery upon them

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lovely, simply lovely stuff.

Huge kick in the balls that, hoping it wrecks any remaining confidence and the deluded gimps lose every game now heaping more misery upon them
This. So desperately want them to go down.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Home from hospital after partial knee replacement, sh*t nights sleep, pain killers clearly aren’t working, but seeing that gives me a nice warm glow ..... Unless of course I’ve just pissed myself.

My dad recently had a hip replacement. Know how you feel. It will be sore

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

That figures. SKY do like to talk it up and "create" an atmosphere to replace the natural one that their disregard for fans helps take away.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Home from hospital after partial knee replacement, sh*t nights sleep, pain killers clearly aren’t working, but seeing that gives me a nice warm glow ..... Unless of course I’ve just pissed myself.

You wouldn't have been the only one to piss yourself last night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here