Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our daunting run in - April/May

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The last handful of games look daunting but i can't help but think some of the leading teams will be resting players as they could well be involved in the latter stages of the Champions League, hopefully. Plus if their league positions are set in stone and they can't go any higher or lower in the table their players minds will probably be on the beach.

Positive vibespunk:

Attack, attack, attack:albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chances are we'll be adding Man City into the mix, as well.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The last handful of games look daunting but i can't help but think some of the leading teams will be resting players as they could well be involved in the latter stages of the Champions League, hopefully. Plus if their league positions are set in stone and they can't go any higher or lower in the table their players minds will probably be on the beach.

Positive vibespunk:

Unlike our tactics which are all at sea.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I'm looking forward to the snugly bug Championship, this Premier League is full of nasty big boys, who steal your dinner money and spit on yer blazer. :tantrum::tantrum:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Positive vibespunk:

Attack, attack, attack:albion2:

Yep, I thought this a while ago. If they maintain their current progress Man City could have the title sown up in early April, by which time Man United, Spurs and Liverpool players may have their minds on the beach or the World Cup...

More positive vibes punk:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yep, I thought this a while ago. If they maintain their current progress Man City could have the title sown up in early April, by which time Man United, Spurs and Liverpool players may have their minds on the beach or the World Cup...

More positive vibes punk:

And Burnley will have the very essence of nothing to play for.

Jimmy Grimble

I've checked this before. I'm pretty sure we want Spurs to go as far in the CL/FA Cup as possible as it will affect their selection for the fixture against us.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is our problem - we're scared, the players are scared, heck - Chris looks scared. We're haunted and daunted all at the same time. Let's enjoy the ride, and play with some freedom of expression during our run in against the premium premier teams.

I'd like to see the players smiling again... it's time to start running.

Who do you love, and who loves you?

Hell if we go down, let's go down fighting - players and fans alike.

As for that possible relegation; I'll catch it in a ****ing rerun.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is our problem - we're scared, the players are scared, heck - Chris looks scared. We're haunted and daunted all at the same time. Let's enjoy the ride, and play with some freedom of expression during our run in against the premium premier teams.

I'd like to see the players smiling again... it's time to start running.

Who do you love, and who loves you?

Hell if we go down, let's go down fighting - players and fans alike.

As for that possible relegation; I'll catch it in a ****ing rerun.

Chris does not look scared.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Spurs will have 4 games left, and should still be fighting for a CL place. Last game of the season it's possible Liverpool won't have anything to play for, but last game at Anfield will be tough regardless.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I was having a (rather drunken) debate with a mate last Friday.
He was insistent that it's points against the top 6 which keeps teams up.
I was arguing that it's failure against teams around you that sees you relegated.

We made some sort of bet on it...
£10 I believe..

I have no memory of what it was that we have actually bet on.
Or how we will decide who has won.
:cheers:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It's no longer daunting as we can no longer win the PL title this season. The pressure of chasing the title has now gone. Just hope we don't think we're on the beach already

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Our run in is bad, but so to are those around us. image.jpeg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks like Palace could be the ones doing us favours and keeping us up. Now wouldn’t that be an interesting turn of events
I'm putting a tenner on them sending us down.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here