Votes: 154 50.5%
  • Yes - she should go

Votes: 151 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I don't know what to think really, its just a **** up from start to finish. As a remainer, her deal is about the best scenario if we do actually leave - so if leave has to happen, this deal will have the most support. But as it appears probable that if its voted down we end up staying, I'm kind of keen that that happens instead.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Haven’t read the thread but if I were her I’d have walked away from this poisoned chalice long ago.

I suggest no policitian would have been able to ride this shitstorm and got less abuse.

Very true. She has taken a John Major role or even Mr Bean. I have no animosity towards her.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
.........a better job of f***ing it up may be, though it looks like he may soon have the opportunity. That should be a farcking nightmare.

Corrected for you

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
so its ok to write off 16 million who voted remain or the other 10 million or so who were so confused by the whole shambles?

You replied to a post by PPhardbrexitF??? :facepalm::laugh::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::facepalm::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't know what to think really, its just a **** up from start to finish. As a remainer, her deal is about the best scenario if we do actually leave - so if leave has to happen, this deal will have the most support. But as it appears probable that if its voted down we end up staying, I'm kind of keen that that happens instead.

Chillax. It will never happen. Never could and never would. Its like trying to reverse childbirth. As we have seen.

Meanwhile I just saw a dark hole in the ground and yes, by Jesus, I will jump into it, praise the lord. ???

Brexit, eh? South Sea Bubble or what? Carry on, investors.:wanker:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We really are in a mess. We have a bunch of Tories MPs (about 70) who have destroyed our Parliamentary democracy. We have an opposition party who under the current leadership really have nothing to offer. I find myself (a labour voting remainer who hates fox hunting) having some sympathy with Theresa May.

Really need the 450+ MPs who voted remain to get together form a unity party and get the country straight.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
At times of rancour and disharmony, there's only one person's opinion that counts surely to assess the sucess or otherwise of Mrs May, so I hand you over to Mr Grace from Are You Being Served for an objective opinion.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
... TM.JPG

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I don't get your logic. If I vote Labour it's because I think Labour has better policies than the Tories. Having May remain as Tory leader rather than - say - Mogg, makes Labour getting elected more likely, ergo I'd want May to stay on.

Likewise, whilst Corbyn remains leader of the Labour Party, it makes it less likely that they will get voted in.
Which do you prefer, an unelectable Corbyn led Labour Party or a sensible centre left led Labour Party?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here