• Poll closed .

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Leave means leave not leaving your foot in the door
regards
DR

What does leave mean for the British businesses that work in the EU? Perhaps you can give your guidance on how they should manage the situation. Whilst it has nothing to do with immigration, sovereignty, taking our country back it is still very much affected by the leave vote. Any help greatly appreciated. BTW, who should I send the bills to for the no doubt massive lawyers fees we will incur?.

Jan 30, 2008
What does leave mean for the British businesses that work in the EU? Perhaps you can give your guidance on how they should manage the situation. Whilst it has nothing to do with immigration, sovereignty, taking our country back it is still very much affected by the leave vote. Any help greatly appreciated. BTW, who should I send the bills to for the no doubt massive lawyers fees we will incur?.
I'm sure they've made plans for a no Deal scenario, ? maybe Mr Barnier could shed a bit of light on the matter
regards
DR

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's not because I say so.

It's because you scrawled your X in that box two and a half years ago, that you are now waiting to find out what you voted for.

You see I know EXACTLY what I voted for.

In the same way, someone voting to stay in the EC in 1975 knew they were voting for today's EU ....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mrs May to hold press conference at 5pm.

Reshuffle and naming new appointments or resigning herself?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In amongst all this mess, spare a thought for Liam Fox.

He's watched Brexiteer colleagues, BoJo, Davis, Raab and McVey resign as a point of principle yet there he still is in the Cabinet. He said this would be the easiest trade deal to negotiate in history, then watched May confirm just how difficult the process has been, yet there he still is in Cabinet.

Why the hell has he not resigned yet? He's already stood twice as candidate to lead the Tories, in 2005 and 2016. Is he really so vain that he believes he might actually become PM?

Probably clinging on unable to believe his luck they even let him back in after being sacked in disgrace from his role as Defence Secretary.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In the same way, someone voting to stay in the EC in 1975 knew they were voting for today's EU ....

To be fair it's all there in the Treaty of Rome, which the UK signed up to in 1973. It was all there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haven’t read the thread but if I were her I’d have walked away from this poisoned chalice long ago.

I suggest no policitian would have been able to ride this shitstorm and got less abuse.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Maggie,Maggie,Maggie,out out out. (Maggie May,of course).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The problem is all the other potential replacements seem equally poor or nearly as bad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here