Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Too late for that. It has already been clarified that those seats will now be allocated by the leader of the spotty teenagers who will give a list of names of his mates to Steve Parrish who will then do as he is told. Got nothing to do with willingness to sing (although ownership of a black hoody and some cut price fireworks does seem to be a factor).

What seems to have been a revelation to many over on their forum is that the atmosphere against Aresnal was much better not because the teenagers had returned but 'because the teams performance was better'.

Who knew!

no no no, the atmosphere was better against Arsenal because the AU sent along a guy with a drum to try and help and thats why the team played better innt :)

Can't be done. The 150 ultras now run their own 'box office' for 400 seats, ensuring that their foreign ultra mates can be given tickets whenever they want.

Is that not reselling tickets and therefore illegal?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well I emailed the Palace ticket office yesterday asking how to join the singing section, whether I needed to be an existing STH or at head of queue for a new one, if I had to join the HF and did they have any contact details for them.
No reply yet. Here's hoping.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to boxoffice@cpfctickets.com. Gmail will retry for 45 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
Might have to try the old fashioned way. Anyone got a recommendation for a call recording app?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Might have to try the old fashioned way. Anyone got a recommendation for a call recording app?

try boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk which is off their website

Just looking at that site (i will be clearing browser history afterwards as I am at work and I dont want to be sacked for looking at inappropriate websites :) ) and it seems the Man United away tickets have been on general sale for 2 weeks now and still have not sold out, nor has the Burnley home game but the Chelsea and Spurs games have. Must be everyone booking tickets to watch their first team :)

Last edited:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Apologies if you already seen this. Made me laugh

17c68483fffcb7d28a9a5b64fe0fc773.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Apologies if you already seen this. Made me laugh

17c68483fffcb7d28a9a5b64fe0fc773.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Ones actually a baseball player , ones a cricketer with a dodgy bat (Aussie no doubt ) ,a left handed golfer , a sports science chef , and a poor chap who can't afford to get into sport , although for all we know he may have a pair of Speedo's in his Nike bag i suppose , and likes the high board , the camera never lies my arse .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is all still dragging on. The chances are they'll be relegated anyway and will have whole rows of seats to choose from.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This whole bizarre farce continues.

Palace fans can now apply to be part of the singing section, but the club seem to have an opaque process in place to decide who does and doesn't make the cut. Either that or they ARE holding X Factor style auditions:

"Crystal Palace FC are introducing a 'singing section' in Block E of the Lower Tier of the Holmesdale Road Stand for the 2019/20 season with the aim of creating a wall of noise and further enhancing our fantastic home atmosphere.

This singing section waiting list is currently available to 18/19 season ticket holders only. If you feel you are suitable and would like to to be a part of this exciting initiative, please apply either by signing up to the singing section waiting list online here or by calling the box office on 08712 000 071.

Please note that it is anticipated that places will be limited and the club will have the final say on which applications are successful."

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This whole bizarre farce continues.

Palace fans can now apply to be part of the singing section, but the club seem to have an opaque process in place to decide who does and doesn't make the cut. Either that or they ARE holding X Factor style auditions:

"Crystal Palace FC are introducing a 'singing section' in Block E of the Lower Tier of the Holmesdale Road Stand for the 2019/20 season with the aim of creating a wall of noise and further enhancing our fantastic home atmosphere.

This singing section waiting list is currently available to 18/19 season ticket holders only. If you feel you are suitable and would like to to be a part of this exciting initiative, please apply either by signing up to the singing section waiting list online here or by calling the box office on 08712 000 071.

Please note that it is anticipated that places will be limited and the club will have the final say on which applications are successful."

Hilarious. Wonder what the selection criteria for the lucky applicants will be ?

Hoody - tick
Spots - tick
Unemployed - tick
Litter of children despite still being a teenager - tick
No fixed abode - tick
Pyro obsession - tick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here