Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone had a TURP?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I had it done a few years ago but was clued up by a relative who had also had it.

I had mine under local, recovery is pretty quick & have to say it's a great op. Ended many months of discomfort & always needing a wee. Now I never need to leave a bus or run to the loo every few mins and can sleep safely throughout the night.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I had it done a few years ago but was clued up by a relative who had also had it.

I had mine under local, recovery is pretty quick & have to say it's a great op. Ended many months of discomfort & always needing a wee. Now I never need to leave a bus or run to the loo every few mins and can sleep safely throughout the night.

I'm well chuffed with how it's gone so far. Didn't even have a paracetamol this morning.

Back home,

I haven't enjoyed urinating this much since I pissed obscenities in the snow outside Belotti's house.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm well chuffed with how it's gone so far. Didn't even have a paracetamol this morning.

Back home,

I haven't enjoyed urinating this much since I pissed obscenities in the snow outside Belotti's house.

Wait until you piss the debris out, mine happened at the Amex . Covered the gents urinal in blood, absolutely horrible

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Wait until you piss the debris out, mine happened at the Amex . Covered the gents urinal in blood, absolutely horrible

The moneyshot from my hemorrhoids 'banding' procedure occured in the toilets at the cricket ground.

It needed their most experienced cleaner and a war poet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here