Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

larus

Oh right. Sorry I thought you had come on here for debate. It's just you are always whinging that people are too quick to resort to insults on here yet every single time you go on a little internet rampage on this thread, within a handful of posts you are insulting people. For someone who gets things so spectacularly wrong most of the time you really are quick to put others down.

For a moment it looked like, as misguided as your posts are, you were here to have intellignet debate this time. But alas, I see you have not grown up during your absence. I'm sure I'll live with your opinion of me. It's as inaccurate as anything else you type.

KaaaPOW!!

Oh dear, you couldn’t make it up. :lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh dear, you couldn’t make it up. :lol:

Just amusing watching you get a pummelling. Don't forget, I like rowing on here with morons like you. You're the hypocrite who moans when people don't take you seriously. I couldn't give a tinker's curse wht the likes of you think of me, you're a total irrellevance. Useful merely as an amusing wind-up to pick up and put down at will. And yo haven't disappointed today!!

THWAAAAAP!!

larus

As I've said I'm really not interested in the opinion of an a paranoid conspiracy believing, climate change sceptic who refers to it as a cult, Brexit voting, anonymous oddball like you on the internet. As for being small minded you're the past master at it as demonstrated by your ignorance on how borders and logistics work outside of a customs union and just quote the disingenuous waffle of the Honorable Member for the 18th century on the matter like his nanny's lap dog.

Scared that what this guy (and others like him) might say which undermines your blinkered view of the world eh. So precious.

Science is never settled and if it was, then the models would be correct. He explains in simple terms (I’m sure you might even grasp it) why they have failed. Also, he loosely covers why the lack of the troposphere warming is so crucial in the failure of the Global Warming scare. But, you’d rather throw around pathetic insults rather then risk seeing an alternative view from an experienced, qualified climate scientist who was on the IPCC team. OK.

larus

Just amusing watching you get a pummelling. Don't forget, I like rowing on here with morons like you. You're the hypocrite who moans when people don't take you seriously. I couldn't give a tinker's curse wht the likes of you think of me, you're a total irrellevance. Useful merely as an amusing wind-up to pick up and put down at will. And yo haven't disappointed today!!

THWAAAAAP!!

You really do have issues pal. Honestly, get some help.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You really do have issues pal. Honestly, get some help.

Yeah, that won't wash either. The old "You seriously have problems" thing. It's pathetic. You cannot debate like a grown up, look how quickly you have resorted to pathetic games. You're just plain odd.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Scared that what this guy (and others like him) might say which undermines your blinkered view of the world eh. So precious.

Science is never settled and if it was, then the models would be correct. He explains in simple terms (I’m sure you might even grasp it) why they have failed. Also, he loosely covers why the lack of the troposphere warming is so crucial in the failure of the Global Warming scare. But, you’d rather throw around pathetic insults rather then risk seeing an alternative view from an experienced, qualified climate scientist who was on the IPCC team. OK.

:FFSPuncheon

Jeeez, a flat earther to boot. You really are the whole package aren't you! :lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

If you want to believe a climate change sceptic scientist who receives funding from the oil industry speaking on Fox News, that's up to you.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Looks like typical remainer mathematics. I can only assume you work in government producing stats on the economic impact of Brexit with figures like that.

The sh1tstorm (if we get it), will have been caused by the incompetence of reaminers (TM, Hammond and Robbins) not preparing for a No Deal scenario. We needed to be ready for No Deal, so that means preparing - if your fall-back position is No Deal, you MUST Be ready for this. May is so far out of her depth it’s embarrassing. However, I’m not saying I don’t think we should have tried for a deal - it’s just that too many have tried to thwart a proper Brexit by working with that EU.

The failure of Brexit can be traced back to he failure of Brexit's political leaders to stand up and take control. Having secured the Leave victory, neither Boris Johnson nor David Davis even stood for the leadership of the Tory party, leaving little-known Andrea Leadsom and widely-disliked Michael Gove to be the standard bearers for the Leave section of the Tory party. A massive dereliction of duty that has foreshadowed everything going on now.

larus

If you want to believe a climate change sceptic scientist who receives funding from the oil industry speaking on Fox News, that's up to you.

Where’s your evidence that he gets paid by the oil industry, or is that just your standard, pathetic response when confronted by someone who is obviously far more qualified that you (or AL Gore :lol: )? Resort to ad hominem replies - proves everything about you.

larus

The failure of Brexit can be traced back to he failure of Brexit's political leaders to stand up and take control. Having secured the Leave victory, neither Boris Johnson nor David Davis even stood for the leadership of the Tory party, leaving little-known Andrea Leadsom and widely-disliked Michael Gove to be the standard bearers for the Leave section of the Tory party. A massive dereliction of duty that has foreshadowed everything going on now.

Johnson was stabbed in the back by Gove who thought he had a chance. Can’t remember why David Davis didn’t stand - maybe didn’t want to be PM or didn’t think he had the support? Gove is a slime-ball and I wouldn’t vote for him.

Let’s be honest here, the political class is crap at this point in time - I’m sure most would agree with that anyway :D

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Listen to who he is and what he says. If you can’t do that, then anything else you post is irrelevant. He was on the original IPCC team which was jointly awarded the Nobel Prize, yet you choose to ignore the video because of the source. How small-minded you are.

He is also a senior fellow in environmental studies at The Cato Institute, a US libertarian think tank.

Who would have thunk it, a libertarian who is sceptical of climate change ???

You may say I am playing the man, rather than the ball in highlighting the fact he is a libertarian. However I would 100% disagree, as climate change is as much a political issue as it is scientific.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Remainers, let's have a bit of light-hearted fun. How many errors can you spot?

[tweet]1054634712793337856[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Where’s your evidence that he gets paid by the oil industry, or is that just your standard, pathetic response when confronted by someone who is obviously far more qualified that you (or AL Gore :lol: )? Resort to ad hominem replies - proves everything about you.

It just proves everything about you I'm afraid - Aside from various US newspaper reports that document it, (and the fact as the coal industry fund him too) he even admitted it on CNN.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It just proves everything about you I'm afraid - Aside from various US newspaper reports that document it, (and the fact as the coal industry fund him too) he even admitted it on CNN.

May I?

thanks.......

KAPOWEEEE!!!

feeling we won't hear much out of Larus for the rest of the day....

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

So he is financially and politically biased to be sceptical of climate change. Not really sure why I should trust this blokes opinion at all :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Corrected for you

:lolol: I still think [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] claiming (bullshitting) he meant Canada and Argentina when he said American meat is my favourite. That said, his fantasy drinking club is the gift which keeps giving.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I see self-styled super-chill [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] is whipping up another head of steam.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

That's the problem with posters like larus, they fire off insults before they have the facts and end up with egg on their face. I almost feel sorry for the chap. Almost :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here