Sheffield
Nnnnngggg.
402656f8482a4eac0e7f8733dd96dea1.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The word BANTER

Soccer AM. Everything about it now.
"Whheeeyyyyy LADS!!!! Come on Jimmy, AVE ANOTHER CRACK.....oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh He's only gone n hit the beans on toast. You've been mugged off mate! WHEEEYYYYY"

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Grown men driving around with their music on very loud and their windows down as if we need to know how great their taste in music is, its usually some R&B tripe.
Added cringe points if they are wearing sunglasses, a cap or a vest

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The guy who stood next to me on the train this morning, proudly carrying his skateboard. It would have been fine if he was 15, but he looked about 43.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I can confirm that "mate" is acceptable in my UK. But never "Bud" or "Buddy". The jury is out on "Geezer"... but I'm leaning towards a banning order, thoughts?
I'd say that "Geezer" is just about ok but living oop North I never hear that anyway. "Pal" is definitely more acceptable up here as well.

Mind you, blokes call blokes "Luv" too which I've never been able to get my head round.

I just stick with "mate". [emoji23]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Ring Of Fire' before KO at the Amex, trying and invariably failing to sync with the ref's whistle. Worst timing fail since the Bargain Hunt High Five.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here