Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Advice needed please - taking luggage into the Amex

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
A bit of a strange one -

I've had two Danish friend's come to visit and we are travelling down on the train from Oxfordshire for the match tomorrow before they fly straight back from Gatwick to Denmark. They will have their hand luggage with them but I'm not sure if they will be allowed it in the stadium, does anyone in NSC world know? Alternatively are there lockers at Brighton station that we could leave the bags in?

Help please....

Thanks.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Be prepared for stewards looking through their dirty underwear

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
A bit of a strange one -

I've had two Danish friend's come to visit and we are travelling down on the train from Oxfordshire for the match tomorrow before they fly straight back from Gatwick to Denmark. They will have their hand luggage with them but I'm not sure if they will be allowed it in the stadium, does anyone in NSC world know? Alternatively are there lockers at Brighton station that we could leave the bags in?

Help please....

Thanks.

Evening!

One game last season, I had a carry on sized bag that I brought with me to the AMEX and the stewards were more then happy for me to leave it in one of the cupboards on the concourse. This was when we were still in the lowly Championship, but I can't see it being too different.

I can't see them having an issue.

Hope that helps.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
a mate came over from Australia a little while ago and came with me to the Newcastle game. He had a large hand luggage bag with all sorts of overnight junk in it (even some sort of asthma machine) and he got in just fine. It was only a case of taking a few moments longer having it checked.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Evening!

One game last season, I had a carry on sized bag that I brought with me to the AMEX and the stewards were more then happy for me to leave it in one of the cupboards on the concourse. This was when we were still in the lowly Championship, but I can't see it being too different.

I can't see them having an issue.

Hope that helps.

Have done this too. Very easy. Just ask a steward.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I had to stay in Eastbourne for a few days after the Newcastle game and took a hefty old bag into the North Stand and went through with barely a murmur. I have to do the same again tomorrow, and don't anticipate any problems, although it can be a bit cumbersome.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As long as your surname is not Mancini I don't suppose you'd have any trouble.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Probably won't be able to take luggage in, but you'll see a lot of fans carrying unessessary baggage out with them if we loooooose on Sunday!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've had two Danish friend's come to visit and we are travelling down on the train from Oxfordshire for the match tomorrow before they fly straight back from Gatwick to Denmark. They will have their hand luggage with them but I'm not sure if they will be allowed it in the stadium, does anyone in NSC world know?

Pretty sure the club deal with issues like this on a case by case basis.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Skipper is referring to the murder of Violet Kay.

#realbrightonians

cache_2443964176.jpg
You haven't been moonlighting as an electrician round our way, by any chance? :wink:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Took a rucksack in to the Newcastle game, no problem at all. Just a cursory search as expected. Won’t be a problem.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I shall be taking my leather tote tomorrow; not had any problems in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here