Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Top three recurring threads of 16/17

1. Can Murray be recalled
2. Help I have a parking ticket
3. My name is Timmy here is another crap thread about me

You missed the one about the trains and the one about incorrect attendance announced :D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The perceived knowledge on here seems to be you can't recall season long loans full stop? Do we know for a fact there is a no recall clause for Murray then?
No that is not the perceived knowledge.

It all depends on what is in the contract !

And Paul Barber has said a recall is impossible in this case.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
My first instinct is yes i'm worried, but then i remembered HE CAN'T BE RECALLED!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Don Howe was speaking after the Millwall drubbing yesterday. Said he intended to recall Murray, even though he knows he can't.

D

Deleted User X18H

Who's Don Howe and what's he got to do with anything?
[MENTION=16862]Paris[/MENTION] is being humorous. Referring to Eddie as Don.

I am pretty sure neither said anything about recalling Murray.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I suspect that we are financially better off with him as a loanee in the short term. I think he then has another year on contract with Bournemouth. It will be interesting to see how much they will want for him at the end of the season (or if CH would want him if we get promoted) - Bournemouth might even want him back if they get relegated.

Bournemouth won't be relegated. Far far worse teams then them in the Premier League.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I suppose people get worried because he is so important for the TEAM! We haven't had a proper 20 goal a season striker since he left the first time and our mates up the A23 have only strung two wins together once since he left them.

For my book, one of the best strikers we have ever had with Ward, Nelson, Poskett, Mellor and Zamora

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I suppose people get worried because he is so important for the TEAM! We haven't had a proper 20 goal a season striker since he left the first time and our mates up the A23 have only strung two wins together once since he left them.

For my book, one of the best strikers we have ever had with Ward, Nelson, Poskett, Mellor and Zamora

I agree, but what is Malcolm Poskett doing on that list? even Spider come to that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No mention of Charlie Lobby Smith iorivesey. either or before they joined us Bobby Smith and Martin Chivers who must rate as generally the best although not with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here