Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for Supporter in North America

PremierPunditry

May 3, 2016
Hello,

My name is Derek Newman, the host and producer of Premier Punditry (www.premierpunditry.com), a North America podcast that talks football, Premier League and the Championship. We currently have over 40 contributors/supporters from all the Premier League clubs and have eight Championship club representatives.

We would like to add a Brighton and Hove Albion contributor to our team and was wondering if you could help.

We are looking for someone in North America (preferably in the east coast): at least 10 years following the club, watches all the games, keeps up with the news, has a good speaking voice and wants to have fun.

It would be great to add an Albion voice to our team.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you.

Derek

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Calling @Lyndhurst 14

He'll be here shortly, he's jut having a bagel with a cwawfy

Hi Derek

Yea – just had my bagel and cup of Joe

I guess I fit the bill – based in New York and been following them for over 20 years.

But unfortunately I would have to decline the offer, don’t really think I could give it the time it deserves – there are quite a few other East Coast based Seagulls fans and hopefully you will find someone else.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
[MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] in Arizona

I know he's not East Coast but what he doesn't know about the Albion isn't worth knowing.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hello,

My name is Derek Newman, the host and producer of Premier Punditry (www.premierpunditry.com), a North America podcast that talks football, Premier League and the Championship. We currently have over 40 contributors/supporters from all the Premier League clubs and have eight Championship club representatives.

We would like to add a Brighton and Hove Albion contributor to our team and was wondering if you could help.

We are looking for someone in North America (preferably in the east coast): at least 10 years following the club, watches all the games, keeps up with the news, has a good speaking voice and wants to have fun.

It would be great to add an Albion voice to our team.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you.

Derek

Someone who is based on the east coast and watches all the games? That'd be one hell of a credit card bill to do that!!!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Someone who is based on the east coast and watches all the games? That'd be one hell of a credit card bill to do that!!!

If and when we get into the Prem that would be a possibility as all the games are broadcast live in the States, but not until then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here