Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans TV

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bruno! Bruno! Bruno!

As for the rest :bla: I really don't see what they're on about other than being pissed up 'characters' or kids typical opinions (I didn't like it cos we lost).

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Oh dear god, what is that?!

A load of people thinking they are funny on a poor YouTube channel.

The first guy is an idiot and being able to get into the programme as well is madness.

Some very odd people in MK that's for sure. No idea what the 'interviewer' is doing as seems to have no idea where the camera or his interviewees are

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
We need "Brighton & Hove Albion Fans TV" ........ come on [MENTION=1991]hove born&bred[/MENTION] sort it out, with all your fantastic media and journalism skills this is right up your street! I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will sort you out your own section here on NSC, pre match interviews, post match analysis...........it needs to be done! sort it out....... BHAFTV will be competing with MOTD and Sky Sports in no time.................Timmy.....our very own Jeff Stelling........

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We need "Brighton & Hove Albion Fans TV" ........ come on [MENTION=1991]hove born&bred[/MENTION] sort it out, with all your fantastic media and journalism skills this is right up your street! I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will sort you out your own section here on NSC, pre match interviews, post match analysis...........it needs to be done! sort it out....... BHAFTV will be competing with MOTD and Sky Sports in no time.................Timmy.....our very own Jeff Stelling........

"So as I was saying to Chrissy the ovver day, people from BN1 should be allowed to frow fings at people who aren't. I remember the play off final in 1992 when we lost to Notts Forest and I was planning for the Bupa lounge and I said to Melia who was manager that day that I get to go to Pressers and no-one else does. Anyway, the ref loves Lucas and doesn't come from The Drove and I saw a man in the Tesco Express near me - you'll never guess who it was. Here's a card with a link to my collum and it will tell you what I did in the summer holidays and everything.

Anyway, random fan who isn't a Brightonian - do you know how I cash out my 14p Google ad money cos I didn't pay for a lifetime membership for Bupa and now need to keep paying £600 per 5 years?"

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
"So as I was saying to Chrissy the ovver day, people from BN1 should be allowed to frow fings at people who aren't. I remember the play off final in 1992 when we lost to Notts Forest and I was planning for the Bupa lounge and I said to Melia who was manager that day that I get to go to Pressers and no-one else does. Anyway, the ref loves Lucas and doesn't come from The Drove and I saw a man in the Tesco Express near me - you'll never guess who it was. Here's a card with a link to my collum and it will tell you what I did in the summer holidays and everything.

Anyway, random fan who isn't a Brightonian - do you know how I cash out my 14p Google ad money cos I didn't pay for a lifetime membership for Bupa and now need to keep paying £600 per 5 years?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am getting so confused what with all the political wrangling going on, I thought I had stumbled on some examples of the most vulnerable in society that IDS wanted to protect.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Marvellous entertainment.

Video 1 - that twunt in the hat obviously spends all his spare time applying to reality TV shows in the deluded belief that he's a 'personality'

Video 2 - love the old boy announcing he's off to the bar and then popping up again. Signing off with a jaunty "Jump in the water and drown ya knob!"

Video 3 - Ron Weasley staring transfixed into the middle distance :mad:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The middle video is brilliant. On a radio 'stickman' would sound better than average caller. But fact he's a pensioner talking about himself in the 3rd person with an alias...! Then it's not that the 'anchorman' has unfortunate comedy glasses, thats too easy. more he looks utterly bored and is always looking nice around and away from the 'does anyone else want to come in' (!) non existent 'crowd' of onlookers that makes this so funny. Give a monkey a camera and this is what you'd get. Or probably better!

Thank you Albion Roar, you're a fine bunch that shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as these amateurs but they also make you look like Frost and Dimbleby! :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My son said "I'm supporting the clock cos he's got no chance".
He sure took his time (de dum tish).

Probably got his costume in the second hand shop (de dum tish).

Anyway, fantastic performance by Gully against the cheats, and probably what spurred the players on for the second half. We were a different team after that race.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
OMG. Just watched video 1. How strange is Hat-Man? Thinks he's entertaining. Should realise he's simply disturbing. Why do cameras draw wierdoes in like Moths? Must be the lights also.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
More from this classic channel...
[YT]fC4ohsxdqco[/YT]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The moron in the red top :lol::lol::lol::lol:
"only the second MK game I've been too, but the best goal for me was the Ben Reeves penalty against QPR"

:mad:

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Stickman! Robbo only has one way of playing, apparently. Well that's horseshit, as I remember the DONGS playing plenty of route one in the first half especially.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
That presenter is a right oddball. Why does he stare at the sky when asking each question?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here