Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Well, I'm not 'the establishment' but I hate Russia because of some the things they do. Things like murdering the opposition, rigging elections, abusing human rights, invading and annexing other countries etc. Perhaps 'the establishment' also take a dim view of these things

You don't understand. Russia doesn't want to do any of those things.

Remember -- foreigners don't have agency. They don't get to do things. They are made to do things. Mostly by America.

Everything that happens is directed from the windowless basements of certain un-labeled buildings in an office park in northern Virginia.
Or of banks in Frankfurt, or the City. Or Tel Aviv.

I'm not sure which.... but one or more of them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ok tell me what are you implying by writing owibble? And if you are really saying that people who don't hate Trump are childlike? Is this what you were trying to say?

No. Im saying his speech to the Coast Guard was childlike. Generally about people being 'horrible' towards him. I think he is a buffoon. I think the people who voted for him are the ones most likely to regret it, and the idea of a petulant, selfseeking, serial ****up is a danger to the world.

Off out. Have a good one.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No. Im saying his speech to the Coast Guard was childlike. Generally about people being 'horrible' towards him. I think he is a buffoon. I think the people who voted for him are the ones most likely to regret it, and the idea of a petulant, selfseeking, serial ****up is a danger to the world.

Off out. Have a good one.

He cannot **** the world up anymore than it has been between Bush/Blair/Obama/Cameron. These leaders have set such a low benchmark it will be virtually impossible for Trump to be any worse. My money is on Ivanka Trump to be the first female President.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He cannot **** the world up anymore than it has been between Bush/Blair/Obama/Cameron. These leaders have set such a low benchmark it will be virtually impossible for Trump to be any worse. My money is on Ivanka Trump to be the first female President.

Oh, Trump can. He's a completely ignorant, dim-witted and deranged ****wit with a narcissistic personality disorder and a child-like brain

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I always thought that he is so full of self importance that he wanted the job just to be the centre of attention. I figured he would quickly get bored and leave everything to the underlings whilst he retired to the golf course. It seems that what has actually happened is that he is enjoying so much being the centre of attention that he will continue until the wheel comes off.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody dominated the news virtually every day as has been the case since he got the job.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
IMG_5844.JPG

Just pitching this in here for comment. It appeared on one of Trumps Twitter feeds in response to all the anti Trump stuff

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Breaking News:

Donald Tump told Russian officials that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey "eased great pressure."

:facepalm:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Breaking News:

Donald Tump told Russian officials that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey "eased great pressure."

In mother Russia the anti-establishment commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head...twice.

I really don't think Trump has long left in the white house. He sacks Comey and then continues to meet the Russians the day after. wtf?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
In mother Russia the anti-establishment commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head...twice.

I really don't think Trump has long left in the white house. He sacks Comey and then continues to meet the Russians the day after. wtf?

Like David Kelly commiting suicide just days before his daughters wedding. Slit wrist and no blood ???

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Just pitching this in here for comment. It appeared on one of Trumps Twitter feeds in response to all the anti Trump stuff

....the rooster on his dunghill is sure his crowing makes the sun rise.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

Remember -- foreigners don't have agency. They don't get to do things. They are made to do things. Mostly by America.

Everything that happens is directed from the windowless basements of certain un-labeled buildings in an office park in northern Virginia.

Are you Russian? Russia was made to invade the Crimea? Good one.

It's all about money. Putin wants the US to drop sanctions against Russia so that Russia can allow Exxon to drill oil there which would make Putin $400bn in "taxes." This is mafia at the highest level. Read up about it.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

It's all about money. Putin wants the US to drop sanctions against Russia so that Russia can allow Exxon to drill oil there which would make Putin $400bn in "taxes." This is mafia at the highest level. Read up about it.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Whoosh.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Breaking News:

Yes he is too honest.

His honesty, to a foreign entity, exposed his original lie that Comey was sacked by the Attorney General. Can you be an honest liar?
It is also an ironic statement, or a lie, as the sacking has greatly increased the pressure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here