Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
BZ8WwmiCYAAyLrD.png

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why isn't it a proper tip?

You didnt provide any informtion why I or anyone else should back it. Even tipsters with cred like Hugh at ATR(who had a treble today) states reasons. You have no credability with me, not being rude but ive never seen any of your tips before(or none memorable.) Ive entered and won money in tipping contests before so know the kind of form i can produce, but even when I post tips on secret forums on FB I will give reasons, even though others know my form.

It may be OK for pin stickers like THPP but not for me.:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You didnt provide any informtion why I or anyone else should back it.
Cheers.

Information was from a fella who works at the yard, his last one won, this was backed and obviously trying.

Good luck.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
EW bets is for mugs, you end up losing double

For that tip yesterday, if you'd put a fiver e/w on at 5/1, due to the R4, you'd have laid out £10 and got £9.50 back for the place. So you've lost 50p and had near enough a free bet (and a good run!) on a 5/1 shot. Can't see the problem with that.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers.

Information was from a fella who works at the yard, his last one won, this was backed and obviously trying.

Good luck.

Now without more information thats what I would call stable information. The only time I would use that or stable form was if a horse was returning from a lay off or first run, otherwise this type of info shows up in speed form, even for jumps to an extent.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
For that tip yesterday, if you'd put a fiver e/w on at 5/1, due to the R4, you'd have laid out £10 and got £9.50 back for the place. So you've lost 50p and had near enough a free bet (and a good run!) on a 5/1 shot. Can't see the problem with that.

You may want to back Silver Scooter at around 7/1 2nd fav in the 2.20 at turfontein. added to that the last 2 odds on favs got turned over by the second favs at the course. i'll be looking for place only on paddy power about midday.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Amazing comments from people on here whose critism of Macca is totally unjustified when you look at there records in the NSC naps competition..
I admit to knowing bugger all about form and other inside information, and am just an occasional punter.
Macca's tips have very often given us good price winners. Sure some have just failed, but thats the nature of gambling.
Nobody forces you to back his tip.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Amazing comments from people on here whose critism of Macca is totally unjustified when you look at there records in the NSC naps competition..
I admit to knowing bugger all about form and other inside information, and am just an occasional punter.
Macca's tips have very often given us good price winners. Sure some have just failed, but thats the nature of gambling.

It would be interesting to see his record for tips as a runners to winners , profit - loss ratio like the Tips competition, from ENREST the holder of the world record of consecutive winners

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You may want to back Silver Scooter at around 7/1 2nd fav in the 2.20 at turfontein. added to that the last 2 odds on favs got turned over by the second favs at the course. i'll be looking for place only on paddy power about midday.

Hey [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] big cheers for the 7/1 winner matey :kiss:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Try adding the default penalties to the totals if you want a more accurate accessment of tipping form.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hey [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] big cheers for the 7/1 winner matey :kiss:

seem to be all going in so far today. Had my only one at Meydan, Journeyman at 6/1 and only one at kennilworth at 10/3. so far seconds at lingfield and the other De kock runner at Turfontein, both ew.

One good indicater in SA is a good post maiden run which points to channai babe in the last at turfontein at aroud 7/2 2nd Fav.:)

Oh and didnt expect silver scooter to win as ive done it place in a heinz but also an ew trixi.:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I get a few snippets of information. I loved the feeling of beating the bookies and helping out fellow Brighton fans when they won, I felt terrible when they lost. I won't be putting any more tips up on here, just too stressful. Apologies to everyone that lost on my tips.

Cheers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I get a few snippets of information. I loved the feeling of beating the bookies and helping out fellow Brighton fans when they won, I felt terrible when they lost. I won't be putting any more tips up on here, just too stressful. Apologies to everyone that lost on my tips.

Cheers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep 'em coming MacK, far better to have the tip and evaluate it, than not to have the tip. IMHO you remain the DOYENNE of NSC tipsters :thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Cheers.

Just ignore them Macca. Lots of us on here appreciate your snippets of inside info..
Nobody is forcing us have a bet on your tips, we choose to because we trust your info.

Have a look at the NSC naps table, two of the main critics in this thead are good at picking donkey's.
Ernest boasts that he picked 11 winners on 11 consecutive days, well whoopee do, I think the best priced one was 8/11.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Keep 'em coming MacK, far better to have the tip and evaluate it, than not to have the tip. IMHO you remain the DOYENNE of NSC tipsters :thumbsup:

Just ignore them Macca. Lots of us on here appreciate your snippets of inside info..
Nobody is forcing us have a bet on your tips, we choose to because we trust your info.

Have a look at the NSC naps table, two of the main critics in this thead are good at picking donkey's.
Ernest boasts that he picked 11 winners on 11 consecutive days, well whoopee do, I think the best priced one was 8/11.
Cheers lads for the kind words, but I'm costing folk too much money. It bothers me and it's no good.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Cheers lads for the kind words, but I'm costing folk too much money. It bothers me and it's no good.

Keep em coming mate, no problems with betting on losing horses! Sometimes I bet a fiver, sometimes a tenner, and sometimes not at all. You are not forcing anyone to bet or spend money. Would rather see the tips than not see them. You are still the one to follow!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Better than a 5/1 LOSER

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Cheers.

Ignore the tw4ts. Any money I lose on your tips is only money you won me in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here