Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2014

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Sorry Mr Bear, I'm new here. Does having a non-runner wipe out your Current Loss Sequence then? I'll have to remember to keep THAT one up my sleeve for when the going next gets tough :thumbsup:

There are only two things that can stop a losing sequence; a winner or a non-runner.

There is only one thing that keeps a winning sequence going and that is another winner.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ah, right, cheers. :thumbsup:

Stop grisling, both you and [MENTION=3]Trigger[/MENTION] are both below me where you belong.

I'm not happy at having to pick twig hoppers. My best is in the 1055 at Scotsville ,Spangle.

But seeing as Ive already wasted about 20 goes....Towcester 2-45 Jaunty Journey.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
4-05 Exeter Piano Concerto

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stop grisling, both you and [MENTION=3]Trigger[/MENTION] are both below me where you belong.

I'm not happy at having to pick twig hoppers. My best is in the 1055 at Scotsville ,Spangle.

ME grizzle? Sake! [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] you could grizzle for England! There's really no need to take it out on me just because you're not permitted to make your selection from the camel racing at Ulan Bator :lol:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps1123.png

There were three winning naps today:

albion534 - 13:35 Exeter - Absolutely Bygones @ 13/2
The Brighton Bear - 15:15 Towcester - Grand Article @ 9/4
Westport to Hove - 15:35 Exeter - Pull The Chord @ 8/11

The first race tomorrow is the 12:35 at Kempton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here