Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed, new striker, signed a three-year deal

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
3 of his 10 Israel goals came against Luxembourg and one against Andorra - pretty crap opposition fairness. I expect the championship is made of sterner stuff. Looking at his scoring record and seeing he averages about 1-in-4 I reckon he'll bag about 10 goals next season.

It's better than Dunk's 7 but probably not quite what we're looking for. Good luck to the guy though. I hope he does well.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seems decent. Must have played against some good players during his career. Wonder if he was the first target

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
3 of his 10 Israel goals came against Luxembourg and one against Andorra - pretty crap opposition fairness. I expect the championship is made of sterner stuff. Looking at his scoring record and seeing he averages about 1-in-4 I reckon he'll bag about 10 goals next season.

It's better than Dunk's 7 but probably not quite what we're looking for. Good luck to the guy though. I hope he does well.

Tough crowd

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Has played in La Liga and is a striker so good enough for me. Let's hope this one comes off...

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Noted he played with Kayal in Israel for Maccabi Haifa
If he is anywhere as good he will be a great signing...Thanks Beram!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tough crowd
Well I don't think anyone's complaining much, but he's hardly got an amazing record. And he's been in the Spanish 2nd league hasn't he (not last season, which didn't go well).

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

Your a happy chappy.!

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
On the plus side:

We've signed a striker.
He looks two footed
He can head the ball
He has played at the top level in Spain.

On the negative side;
His goalscoring record is not great.
Although there are some good teams in the Spanish and Israeli top divisions - there is a lot of rubbish as well.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You're welcome :love:

tumblr_nijivrTvhe1teugiko1_1280.jpg

You'd probably enjoy Sergi Enrich's instagram too.

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
That's two Jewish players and we failed with the bid for the Iranian, we're definitely nailing our colours to the mast! Hope the Ayatollah doesn't get pissed off with us!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looks pretty decent, and international record is very good. You can only score against who you play and England have struggled to break down many a poor international defence.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Hemed scored 8 goals in La Liga last season, universally recognised as the hardest league in world football.

Ulloa scored 11 goals in the Premier League.

Looking at his international goals to games ratio as well this will be a very good signing for us. :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Varying Twitter accounts are claiming that he is currently undergoing a medical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here