Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your favourite drug-fuelled crazy hottie?

Who?

• Foxy Knoxxy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Lovely Lavinia

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION], what happened in the end? She won her appeal at their high court and got released. Does she get any apology or compensation for the years she spent locked up?
No, and her family were basically ruined financially by the legal costs. She wrote a book but apparently the money she earned from it all went to paying off debts to her lawyers (don't know if this is correct or not, just something I read).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, and her family were basically ruined financially by the legal costs. She wrote a book but apparently the money she earned from it all went to paying off debts to her lawyers (don't know if this is correct or not, just something I read).
How can that be right? She should be paid millions. Isn't there some European court that covers this sort of thing?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
How can that be right? She should be paid millions. Isn't there some European court that covers this sort of thing?

You'd have though so wouldn't you. Mind you, we don't exactly have a great record here for paying out compensation to the wrongly imprisoned (Barry George etc).

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Did by any chance either of them go to Catholic school? Its just that every time a lady has asked me to go hard at her in a filthy and demeaning way she turned out to have a Catholic upbringing. It's a clincher for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here