Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pritchard

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Sky commentators creaming themselves over him like he's a world class player. If they've talked about him once they've talked about him a hundred times. Nice to see we haven't given the Sky boys what they wanted tonight though - they were desperate for us to win the title in front of their cameras and since we went 2 down they've turned negative towards us. They really are wankers.

Be great to have him but we'd have to overpay now so it's a no from me

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Sky commentators creaming themselves over him like he's a world class player. If they've talked about him once they've talked about him a hundred times. Nice to see we haven't given the Sky boys what they wanted tonight though - they were desperate for us to win the title in front of their cameras and since we went 2 down they've turned negative towards us. They really are wankers.

Until we play Bristol.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Must admit I found it quite amusing his applauding the Brighton fans with a grin on his face. Fair play to him for that. But still no.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Be great to have him but we'd have to overpay now so it's a no from me

Ideally, we'll bid around £5m for him when the window opens and increase our bids weekly as they get knocked back by about £10k each time. All bids will be leaked to the press and like Burnley's pursuit of Stephens, I hope we'll miss out and he'll miss August playing due to his mind being elsewhere!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair his quality was never in doubt!

It was during and after 29.10.16.

I thought he was absolutely shithouse, and to be fair only slightly better today.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I would love to sign him. Clearly a very talented player, dealt with the circus around him brilliantly tonight and we've all made bad decisions in our lives haven't we? Especially at his age.

We have all made bad decisions - his was of the worst order... bit like shagging a bridesmaid before getting married, then sayin, sorry it won't happen again (until the next time).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that he played well tonight because neither Sidwell or Norwood were able to get into him We looked a different team when Stephens came on and had he started Pritchard wouldnt have got the room that he did get.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Must admit I found it quite amusing his applauding the Brighton fans with a grin on his face. Fair play to him for that. But still no.
Saw that and thought it was funny too. Looked good tonight, but glad we got over the line without his services.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here