Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That last 20 mins....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't understand going to shit after they score, hoofing it to them and inviting another smith knock on and a possible equaliser. Why not pass it around like we did for the past 70 minutes.
I'd say we lost our composure big time but we handled big big pressure:)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The clear difference this season compared to past season's is a match like this would have previously seen us concede either a late equaliser or worse. CH has really got them to fight to grind out results on days when we don't play that well. Credit where it's due. Calm and effective management from CH - well done tonight.

Beezer

Feb 27, 2013
Not made any easier by the sky coverage, why can't they just cover the game ,not close ups and know the games going on .

Coxovi

NSC Patreon
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Watched it with little coxovi, brilliant stuff, but not for the faint of heart.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My other half just looked at me with sheer bafflement whilst I was watching through my fingers.

"Why are you watching it if you dont enjoy it?"

FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has a strange thing about the last 10 minutes of tense games - she often doesn't watch them. Same as the ending of a close Test Match (Trent Bridge 2005 springs to mind). She says she can't enjoy them, so why watch them. I have tried to explain that it is these last parts of matches like this that make all the dross worth plodding through, and it's not about 'enjoyment', but she doesn't seem to understand....

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
The fella behind me on the upper tier who I don't know suddenly clamped his hands on my shoulders and said "calm down - we'll be fine". I wish I'd shared his confidence but he was right.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Very tense .

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Just got home from the game. Almost an exact replica of last season's game there. Cagey first half, then two quick fire goals from us at the start of the second. Then QPR got a goal back with 20 mins left and it was deja vu....

Except here's the difference this season, we can see those games out. Heroic defending, I thought Hunemeier and Tomori were outstanding again.

Three wins in six days. What a week. So proud of the boys.

We're going to do it aren't we?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here