Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Drinking before game query

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Thanks for the advice: drinking outside does sound pleasant but it will be December ...

But if we want Dick's we'd need to turn up before 1.00 seems to be the consensus.

And no, he won't be in a shell suit. He's the same age as I am, so a gentleman of, er, rather mature years ... with the dress sense to match
Sound advice from others to get to Dicks as close to opening time as possible. I did not go in there last season but on a couple of occasions before that, there were away supporters in colours in there, as it should be. They were just quietly having a drink along with Albion fans. Appreciate what you say about your mate not being in colours, so it should not be a problem at all, providing you are early.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks for the advice: drinking outside does sound pleasant but it will be December ...

But if we want Dick's we'd need to turn up before 1.00 seems to be the consensus.

And no, he won't be in a shell suit. He's the same age as I am, so a gentleman of, er, rather mature years ... with the dress sense to match

If you are a member of virgin, you can get a pint and a decent burger for seven quid,

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was going to suggest that you entertain in your own home pre match if you are close to the Amex, but then remembered he is a Mickey Mouser. Still, you could put all your valuables in the loft?

Or perhaps the Brighton fan stereotype would mean he is keen not to be alone with you in your house?

Beautifully balanced email, highlighting the prejudices all round!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here