Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all bikers (or general NSC no it alls) - anybody up on motorcycle law?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fact is that a well secured golf bag (secured to the bike frame and the top box) is about the same height and probably at least 50kg lighter than your average pillion passenger.
Sounds fair.

This being said it still remains that individual interpretation by myself, other road users and the police may differ. With this in mind I am going to have to look at an alternative. This is a right pain, as bloody stupid engineering work means that the train journey will be almost 3 times longer than it usually would. I could hire a car, but because of internet banking and bill payment I do not have the relevant letters to confirm my address and they do not accept internet print outs.
Blimey. I'd go for the 'look like a prat' on a bike option, rather than look like a prat on a train. You look like a prat for less time, and you wear a helmet. If it is totally safe, as you suggest, what's the problem.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Blimey 00snook, welcome back. Where have you been, seems like ages since I've seen you on here?

Hello mate.

I have been lost in the Triathlon wilderness, training up for and competing in an Ironman in September. Not been to an Albion game for years. Work and two small kids have essentially ended my spare time (plus the triathlon training doesn't help).

How are things with you? Still got your 1200GS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here