Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's WORST PUB World Cup - nominations

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Jamaica Inn on Portland Road. Or whatever it's called these days. (Edit; Noble House apparently)

Kin shithole. Frequented by complete bell ends.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
(1) Dick's Bar, Falmer. Went there once on a Tuesday afternoon. No ales on, overpriced and full of teens in tracksuits playing table football.

(2) The Bat and Ball, Ditchling Road. Full of people weeing into their own shoes.

(3) The Zone, St James's Street. Karaoke bail hostel.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My nomination is The Park Crescent, it is nominally a Hall & Woodhouse pub,ergo only a couple of beers on tap, usually shite, and a couple of average lagers. The food is normally served at about 200 C as the " chef " hasn't figured out how to re-heat the bought in menu without vapourising it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
nominate The Mash Tun, simply because it had the pretension to try and tell a group of 4 blokes we could not enter, at about 6pm on a (non-football) Saturday afternoon. i say try because we simply went in the other door, so pretentious and stupid. and if i recall the beer was iffy too.

Seconded. Dark, dingy, dirty and the crappest toilet.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd look forward to presenting this place the trophy...

Taking in the recent threads of Brighton's BEST pub, and how awful two particular pubs in Ditchling Road are, let's have your nominations for Brighton's Worst Pub.

Each one needs proposing and seconding, must be in Brighton (not '& Hove'), and must be open currently. Historical former shitholes do not count. Reasons for their awfulness would help their case for being entered.

We'll run it once the World Cup Kits World Cup is done.

Go...

Remember, this is my idea.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
nominate The Mash Tun, simply because it had the pretension to try and tell a group of 4 blokes we could not enter, at about 6pm on a (non-football) Saturday afternoon. i say try because we simply went in the other door, so pretentious and stupid. and if i recall the beer was iffy too.

Yes the beer is shit.

Seconded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here