Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boo, clap or meh.

Reception for Poyet IF he comes to the Amex?

• Total voters

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A firm silence for me.

Unfortunately, I can see a lot fans arguing amongst themselves about how they should react to his return as opposed to just getting behind the team.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
A firm silence for me.

Unfortunately, I can see a lot fans arguing amongst themselves about how they should react to his return as opposed to just getting behind the team.

Was thinking this myself in all seriousness, Gus totally divides strong opinion amongst Albion fans as this poll demonstrates. Personally I'm still a fan of Gus, in fact still feel an unusual amount of loyalty and respect toward him for bringing the best football I have ever had the pleasure to watch Albion play in over 30 years supporting. I genuinely will not take kindly if someone behind me were to shout W***** W***** all match.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Was thinking this myself in all seriousness, Gus totally divides strong opinion amongst Albion fans as this poll demonstrates. Personally I'm still a fan of Gus, in fact still feel an unusual amount of loyalty and respect toward him for bringing the best football I have ever had the pleasure to watch Albion play in over 30 years supporting. I genuinely will not take kindly if someone behind me were to shout W***** W***** all match.

I hope you don't sit near me

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Will always appreciate his efforts but deserves a boo for how it ended and his attempts to unsettle Bridcutt in January. Bridcutt also deserves a boo for basically going on strike in January. Just need to beat Hull for this thread not to be academic.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Treat the gentleman with the same contempt with which he treated the club which gave him his first real managerial opportunity - SILENCE would be perfect. I get the feeling that he wouldn't know how to respond!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I genuinely will not take kindly if someone behind me were to shout W***** W***** all match.

As if to demonstrate my point just look at the post from Policy following yours. Brighton fans seriously following out with each other will not be an edifying sight.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Will always appreciate his efforts but deserves a boo for how it ended and his attempts to unsettle Bridcutt in January. Bridcutt also deserves a boo for basically going on strike in January. Just need to beat Hull for this thread not to be academic.

I won't be so harsh on Bridcutt as he was fantastic for most of his time here. His first few touches will get a bit if a boo from me though for the unprofessionalism he showed during his last few weeks.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wow, extremely even. I'd clap lightly as we achieved a lot under him but nothing too over zealous.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Many of our players may feel it unfair on him if it were too hostile an atmosphere and it would play into his hands. Best to use the energy to get behind Oscar and the team so it's slilence from me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Clap him at the start when he claps us, then get behind Oscar for 90 minutes. Simple really.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Actually not looking forward to the atmosphere - will be really odd. A little boo at the start is understandable, if a bit childish. Anything beyond that is just being a w**ker and ignoring that we should focusing our energies getting behind OUR manager, and OUR players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here