Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal next season?

Do you plan to renew?

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chin up, fellas, by the sounds of it, you'll be eligible for the pensioners' discount on STs soon anyway :D

I'm not that old. I will remind you the next time I see you in the Upper West concourse. (stalker alert)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I didn't renew this season. Personal reasons that are unique as they are for everyone. But I'm still a fan, was at Watford today and always will be a fan. But won't always go every week as life has to many other things going on. As it does for most people. But the better we do the more people are prepared to give up their time for the Albion.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Unfortunately not,
I would usually renew my season ticket, but I'm going to uni in London starting September, and students are dead poor
It would of been my 6th season in a row. Im pretty gutted I won't be renewing :(

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Unfortunately not,
I would usually renew my season ticket, but I'm going to uni in London starting September, and students are dead poor
It would of been my 6th season in a row. Im pretty gutted I won't be renewing :(

all the best mate hope you return 1 day?

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Ohh yeah, hoping to come back straight after I finish my degree. I'll still be going to most of the away games near London way.

Jan 30, 2008
this poll is flawed purely on the fact that not everyone who attends the games post's on NSC ,also some of the die hard's on here wouldn't have it any other way or haven't got another interest/hobby in their life's .................. just saying :hilton:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Unfortunately not,

If you can afford to buy your actual ST, the travel from London to Falmer is pretty cheap with the travel discount (only need a day return to Haywards Heath - about £6 on FCC).

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I'm going to be on a budget, and I would need the 400 odd quid to keep me afloat if I got into any sticky situations. Plus I won't be working full time i'm just relying on savings and loans :( I'll be back though

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm going to be on a budget, and I would need the 400 odd quid to keep me afloat if I got into any sticky situations. Plus I won't be working full time i'm just relying on savings and loans :( I'll be back though

What would you need £400 on, in a sticky situation you're floating on? Maybe that's another thread.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Although NSC is not representative if it is remotely true that over 10% of season ticket holders are looking at not renewing, that is going to be a major worry to the club and may well dictate some actions over the summer, be that transfer budget or even Oscar's position...

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I don't have unlimited funds and I have an awful lot of other things going on in my life. But I can't think of anything - other than bankrupcy - that would stop me from renewing. If there's going to be less punters next season maybe I will be able to get a beer at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here