Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T (you think?!) - Had it with the BBC - apparently I'm a chihuahua.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Also an Afghan Hound. Not sure that quiz is up to much. The dog I want to be reincarnated as is alive now anyway. It knows every single person and dog in our local park, has been fed so much of my mate's homemade gravy that it turns its nose up at Bisto and it's a Greek breed which gives it an excuse for shagging / dumping in the bushes.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bergamasco
Intelligent and determined, when you decide on what you want in life nothing is going to stop you. Ok, it might for a bit, but you're patient enough to see things through to the end. Oh, and you look great.

so so true and yes i do

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What does Afghan hound say?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Old English Sheep Dog

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Apparently, my better half is a prize bitch.

Guess I'd better ask her to take the quiz, to see what breed of prize bitch she is ... :p

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm not doing that shit, but I'm pleased to inform NSC that, despite being a hound, [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] comprises 57% Cabernet Franc, 40% Merlot and little bits of Cab Sauv and Malbec, and was spawned and raised on the soils overlooking the church of St Emilion, and was either born in 1945 or 1947.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Afghan Hound
You're full of surprises. One minute acting the fool for your friends, the next acting aloof and showing how independent you are. Essentially, you're a massive contradiction, but that's why everyone likes being around you. You keep everyone on their toes.

Me too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here