NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
2016.jpg

in 2016...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Didn't one Palace gimp on here say they were going to challenge a European spot ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wonder how this run affects Mr Pardew's England prospects ?:ffsparr:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can I just remind people that Steve Parish paid £3.5m to get Pardew at a time when Newcastle fans would gladly have driven him to Selhurst and Parish also said this:

16jhs2b.jpg

If you're reading this Steve then please don' let Pardew go to Real Madrid. We all think he's doing a wonderful job right where he is at Palace. 1 point from the last 18 is the kind of management that Ronaldo and Bale can only dream of playing under.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Nice to see another L, but don't forget that they do better away. Whilst losing at home to high flying Citeh is one thing, surely a trip to rock bottom Swansea will see a victory?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The best news about their dreadful news is that two of the most boring Nigels I've ever read, Se20 and Dougie, are nowhere to be seen.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Can I just remind people that Steve Parish paid £3.5m to get Pardew at a time when Newcastle fans would gladly have driven him to Selhurst and Parish also said this:

16jhs2b.jpg

If you're reading this Steve then please don' let Pardew go to Real Madrid. We all think he's doing a wonderful job right where he is at Palace. 1 point from the last 18 is the kind of management that Ronaldo and Bale can only dream of playing under.

IF SUCH OPPORTUNITY AROSE

Like me saying I will gladly walk to work with Rachel Riley's knickers on my head after she had sent them to me, unwashed, in the post. IF SUCH OPPORTUNITY AROSE.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The best news about their dreadful news is that two of the most boring Nigels I've ever read, Se20 and Dougie, are nowhere to be seen.

Morning Simmers !
Damned if I post, damned if I don't !
I thought I'd leave you all to get all giddy about our form, but you do all realise how it normally ends don't you ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Morning Simmers !
I thought I'd leave you all to get all giddy about our form, but you do all realise how it normally ends don't you ?

Doesn't it normally end with your creditors being paid 2 pence in the pound?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Morning Simmers !
Yep. You get relegated and rip off all and sundry only to come back and over stretch yourselves to do it all again.
The ups and downs of being cheats eh?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Morning Simmers !

Not really giddy, more warm and fuzzy inside knowing you're turning up to Cladhurst Park every week fully aware of the fact that you're in for another disappointment. Must be quite exciting and worth getting up for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here