Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forestieri WILL dive

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyway I knew I wouldn't change your minds, I'm sticking up for him as I see it. You'd think the same if he was your player. :p

If he does do a blatant dive in the play-offs then I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong about him but mostly it's people presuming he dives so much that if he does get fouled they're convinced it's a dive.
If you say he won't cheat that's good enough for me. You watch him every week so you'd know better than us.

It's reassuring.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sticking up for a player who pretended to be struck in the face to get a player sent off? You have to be a bit of an idiot really to defend his actions

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hope you didn't defend Adam El Abd back in day.

No i didn't. I'm not stupid. He was a disgrace for doing it and not just the once either.

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
FF is pure quality, just because you can't keep 11 players on the pitch, don't prey ours get sent off. Lua Lua blatantly dived v us last season, I was embarrassed for him.

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
Tough stance AKA, preying FF gets a red IMO. Don't worry though we aren't a one trick pony. Bannan, Hooper Lee Etc Etc

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
FF is pure quality, just because you can't keep 11 players on the pitch, don't prey ours get sent off. Lua Lua blatantly dived v us last season, I was embarrassed for him.

This thread is in good humour. Don't jump on here all high and mighty about it thinking we wish that on any player unless he is stupid enough to do it. We are fully aware he is a good player and was always good for Watford. He does have a just reputation for diving at times which for him has meant he has had some raw decisions this year especially V Hull, but sometimes you deep what you sow. Anyway jog back to Owls Talk or whatever it maybe and you normally read and let us enjoy "wishing" FF gets sent off for diving.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Surely you must remember this? Disgraceful given that it was injury time in a playoff semi 2nd leg. Top bit of justice serving by Watford though! :lolol:

But he didnt play for us then.

Dreadful studs up leap into the crowd by Deeney, would have been banned for life of Dean was ref

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here