Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Wigan game selling very well or.......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll post here as well as in the tickets section. I need to find 1 ticket for this afternoon for a local charity for the visually impaired so one of therir members can attend for the first time . If anyone's feeling generous pm me

[MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] might be able to help you out there.

I also have a spare (WSU front row) but it's an u16 ticket so would need to be upgraded for an adult. £22 I think.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'll post here as well as in the tickets section. I need to find 1 ticket for this afternoon for a local charity for the visually impaired so one of therir members can attend for the first time . If anyone's feeling generous pm me

I have a spare adult seat for todays game, West stand lower. Free of charge.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think my ticket might still be available, [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] has it

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Looks like the answer is that it is selling well.

Club have opened S1E behind the goal in the south, which would suggest there are no others they can release. A rare opportunity to grab a seat behind the goal in the south, near the away fan(s).

Elsewhere there a a couple of dozen singles in the north, similar in the west and a few more in the east.

With the weather looking wonderful and being a cheap £25 game, we will hopefully have a few late deciders to swell the crowd. Might just touch 28,000, which might be the highest number of home tickets sold, for what is a crucial fixture is our quest for a play off spot.

Thanks for the post, and hope you're right on this 28,000 figure. We started going over 28,000 for the Palace game on 17 March last year, with all subsequent home games over that mark. It'd be nice if we can breach that point with this game, and maintain it thereafter. I win today would help in creating that feelgood factor...

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Wigan away support today looks very low if they have released all those south stand blocks. Hopefully with much park football still cancelled many people will be making a late decision to come down. I think 28k may be reached with less than 300 away supporters.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wigan supporting colleague reckons they are bringing 700?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I'd be surprised based on the extra blocks released to Brighton fans. But maybe if they think there is a very low agro risk then segregation zones will be small.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'd be surprised based on the extra blocks released to Brighton fans. But maybe if they think there is a very low agro risk then segregation zones will be small.

We've had no agro at the Amex at all and find the dividing zone well over the top. You have one line of stewards for prem games but we have whole blocks. Well over the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here