Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for Hughton to move on?

el punal

I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

Tell you what, why don't you apply for his position? Yes I know it sounds preposterous, just like your post.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

All I can say if you're true Albion, then you would never utter this kind of crap on here.
I've got a warped SOH, but this isn't funny.
I'm guessing your probably either pissed or you've banged your head :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Nah, he mentioned Appleton...

Who's agent did tell me that he was considered around the time of Poyet's arrival.....

Ooohhhh...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
0514ecbd54238b798603d86a3d6575a129603d-wm.jpg

For a 'C**t of the Day' award that is an extremely inappropriately phallic-shaped design for the trophy!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sometimes, the fishing trip is as bad as the fish themselves taking the bait. What next, drop Dunk & Duffy. Blimey

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

No. Def. trolling happening here !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
'sake. The sense of entitlement with some fans really, really pees me off. Maybe we are overachieving, it's really quite possible and just finding this out but if so then we can thank Hughton for this. He is still hugely in credit in terms of trust and support that we owe him.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
For such a great message board out trolls really are second class. Premier League ready my arse!!! Can we bring some new ones in in January?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Yep time for CH to move on.... today’s gone, focus on Wednesday and the remainder of the season.

We could lose every game between now and the end of the season and I’d still want him in charge of our club.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yep time for CH to move on.... today’s gone, focus on Wednesday and the remainder of the season.

We could lose every game between now and the end of the season and I’d still want him in charge of our club.

This in spades, If we go down, he should be in charge of our next go as well. We are doing as well as expected with the players we have. Huddersfield haven't lost many times at home this season (Spurs and Man U???) and had a good day against us. Onwards and upwards (hopefully).

Jan 22, 2017
I've seen a few times on here "Newcastle and Norwich fans didn't think he was up to it in the Premier League". Now I can't speak for Norwich fans but Newcastle fans were angry when we was sacked. We were mid table when he was sacked, having managed to beat Villa 6-0, Sunderland 5-1 and Arsenal 0-1 at The Emirates. He was more than up to it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Would definitely get rid, if we'd done it quicker we could have got Pardew or Moyes.

Joe Kinnear doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

Pillock

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
there is a big difference between our squad and many others and i'm not going to get into a pissing match but we simply haven't spent money on quality players ....Propper , Gross , The Columbian get a pass at this stage but when you look around the prem and see the likes ok Kane , Hazard , Couthino , Lukaku , Aguerro , Jesus and many others we simply don't have that quality in our team....do we have any world class players...??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here