Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fifa 18

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I’ve been playing career mode on the PS4 as our lone striker for the last couple of days. For the first few games I wondered who the old black guy with white hair was on the touch line, I assumed it was a generic opposition manager for the pre-season friendlies. Then it dawned on me, it was supposed to be Chris Hughton. Absolutely hilarious, I’ll try to upload a picture (if my technological skills allow).

As promised, here’s a screenshot of our Chris in full ultra-realistic glory
91e0ea5952a8572cdc2d1ca3850781e2.jpg

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not many things are as satisfying as scoring a late winner in the Weekend League at the AMEX with a full Brighton team, sprinting to the north stand and celebrating with the fans. Amazing.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I think this years’ FIFA is a shambles. Why they have to mess about so much with the gameplay I do not know. Clearly, other people have got to grips with it quicker than me cos they’re busy tonking me online on FUT. Love the graphics, The Amex, The Albion in The Prem but you can stick your new defending where the sun doesn’t shine. Biggest waste of money since last years’ FIFA! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
I saw a post from “dream team” saying EA have updated player faces... neymar sterling etc. I havnt had a chance to check but does anyone know if this has included Brighton yet?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I saw a post from “dream team” saying EA have updated player faces... neymar sterling etc. I havnt had a chance to check but does anyone know if this has included Brighton yet?

NO
The Albion faces have not been updated even after this weekends update...

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

It’ll be back end of November. Always the November title update with the new faces... I believe that there is a feature on the process on seagulls player so we know it is on its way

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Did the team all have a sparring session with Anthony Joshua before ea sports turned up?
LOL. They are all a bit battered and bit mad, aren't they... Hopefully just an effect of the stills posted and in full action they will look really good.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Anyone feel that legendary is too easy?

Yup, I am! Currently in my second season of career mode managing the Albion. We came 2nd to Spurs in our first season, and we're now top by 9 points about half way through the second season and have qualified for the knockout stage of the champions league, finishing above Atletico in the group stage. Only real additions to the team are Florin Andone up top, and Tom Cairney in the middle, and I'm using a lot of youth players too.

There used to be an 'Ultimate' difficulty last year, but I can't seem to find it in career mode?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here