Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] A small example of what a small club full of small people THEY are

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I hate to go all Corbyny, but I think we should make sure that there is evidence that the right person has been identified before everyone brings their picnic to watch a good old Jamieing.

I agree. It does look like the bloke, from what I can remember (he was half way across the pitch so didn't exactly get a good view), but I think we should probably be bigger than them on this one and leave him be.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Didn't the young lad answer Hazard? Sure that's what I heard.

Any news or threads on the Brighton fan at the back on the Arthur Wait pretending to be a monkey to racial abuse a black palace fan in our section? No didn't think so, too classy you lot...

Slightly different situation to an official club rep cheap shotting a 7yo on his big day don't you think?

And no, he didn't say anything but doesn't surprise me your lot have conjured that up. Even if he did, he is 7 years old. He will likely know from school/TV the best players in the division from other clubs and put on the spot in front of a 25 thousand audience could very well have answered the loaded question without realising its intended mockery. Much to your hilarity i'm sure..

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Any news or threads on the Brighton fan at the back on the Arthur Wait pretending to be a monkey to racial abuse a black palace fan in our section? No didn't think so, too classy you lot...

DNz_06sW4AAnOhT.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

It's a good job no Palace fans made any homophobic gestures or comments all game then, isn't it? Oh, oh hang on....

If one of ours has done that (the racist stuff) then I'm embarrassed and disappointed, but regrettably, he won't be the only individual displaying disgusting behaviour on the day, will he?

By the way: why were several thousand Palace fans singling out Gaetan Bong for booing from the kick off?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
No idea if this will work - https://www.facebook.com/joshehead/videos/g.590433104421825/10155384526400924/?type=2&theater&ifg=1

Both sets of fans acting like proper tools in the video.

Wing mirrors again broken on the way back to the station, Classy and tough Brighton.

Yes, I see it.

It's hard to identify whether he is aiming it at a black Palace fan or insinuating that Palace fans are behaving like monkeys.

The first is serious, criminal, and 99% of Albion fans will condemn it. The second, given its potential interpretation, suggests he hasn't got a brain cell in his head. If the first is proven there is no defence.

As regards this 'classy' thing. We've all got tools- and truthfully we know it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Still no threads on the two flares thrown on the pitch or the vandalism ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
No idea if this will work - https://www.facebook.com/joshehead/videos/g.590433104421825/10155384526400924/?type=2&theater&ifg=1

Both sets of fans acting like proper tools in the video.

Wing mirrors again broken on the way back to the station, Classy and tough Brighton.

Nobody is going to defend breaking car wing mirrors, or racist or homophobic abuse (well, I’m sure some of yours would defend the latter on the grounds of LADZ BANTZ), it’s stupid and illegal. As is spraying graffiti on walls, of course.

This thread isn’t about that though, it’s about a small, entirely legal but really really pathetic act by a man old enough to know better. If you want to go and discuss how naughty Albion fans are, please: go and do it among friends on the BBS where I’m sure you’ll be welcomed. Unlike here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Still no threads on the two flares thrown on the pitch or the vandalism ?

But...but...you love flares. No pyro, no party, isn’t that what the Always Ultras say?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In time honoured fashion the unwelcome resident Palace fans on here come on a thread and attempt to change the subject hoping to deflect the attention away from whatever crap them or their club has done.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
In time honoured fashion the unwelcome resident Palace fans on here come on a thread and attempt to change the subject to try hoping to deflect the attention away from whatever crap them or their club has done.

I agree. They’re gone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely TEXTBOOK "whatabout-ery" from our Selhurst chums.

CPFC2010 - the club that class forgot.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In time honoured fashion the unwelcome resident Palace fans on here come on a thread and attempt to change the subject to try hoping to deflect the attention away from whatever crap them or their club has done.

Don’t remember the last one who actually held their hands up and admitted being embarrassed by the actions of their club or fans on threads like this. Has there ever been one with enough class?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Embarrassing, but predictable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here