Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is beating Spurs at home that far fetched?

SAC

May 21, 2014
Christ. Almost 40 years to the day. Southampton hit the post in the 89th minute and would've won the title with a win? Easy to say it's a fix when both teams did end up getting promoted as a result.

You're still angry about Maradona's handball in 1986 aswell, aren't you?

I am. I thought everyone was.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
History on our side.......

Battle of the Goldstone in '77, which we won 3-1. Think we beat them in our last Div1 relegation season.

As long as we don't invite them on......

I was in the South Stand for that game. Carnage.
I seem to remember Paul Clark scoring a great solo effort?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well my son played Brighton vs Spurs on FIFA this morning and Brighton won 1-0 so will take that as a prediction for tomorrow.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hughton can be a decent tactical manager when he knows he needs a draw from a game, and sets out accordingly. I see Burnley and United as the best chance of getting 1-2 points.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Really really looking forward to tomorrow night.

No pressure at all, coming off the back of a poor display, under the lights etc etc.

I reckon we could be on for a famous victory.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
History on our side.......

Battle of the Goldstone in '77, which we won 3-1. Think we beat them in our last Div1 relegation season.

As long as we don't invite them on......

Slight correction, it was season 77/78 the game was played on April 15th a date my wife will never forget. The vicar suggested that as a date for our wedding, I innocently asked if the 8th was available, which luckily it was. So I missed the 1-0 away win at Blackburn but got back from our honeymoon on Friday 14th for the game against the yids.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don’t get the “it would be so typical of Brighton” bit. Is it that we play crap vs our rivals and then bounce back and stuff a top 4 PL side, yeah, so typical of Brighton

We lost 1-0 to nine man Walsall, and the following match we knocked Man City out of the cup. Yeah, typically Brighton.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
How many people thought we could beat Arsenal and we did. Footballs a funny old game

Lots. That is why we were backed into around a 3/1 chance to win that game. We are more than double that price tomorrow.

It's not THAT far fetched. Like every match we need to convert more of the chances that we create than the opposition. Maybe we'll get lucky with a decision or two. Who knows?

I think tomorrow may be the game for Locadia through the middle and hope their central defensive pair keep the same high line as against Gabriel Jesus on Saturday night.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looking forward to this one. Think the players will be right up for this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here