The Troubadour
Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

According to the stats we’ve had one more shot on target than Everton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
First 25 minutes were really bad, giving it away needlessly and allowing too many corners, after that we still had less of the ball but looked like some better decisions could have led to chances. Though all that said what has Maty actually had to save? Precisely nothing really. This performance is not as bad as some of the doom mongers on here are making it out to be.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1520245850-117800.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That was the most one sided first half I can remember since Fulham away last season. I'd ruddy love the same result...

Has Bolasie had leg extensions while he's been out injured? He looks much taller than I remember him.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Greyhound has been our worse player

Propper, given it away loads. Knockaert too, Schelotto probably third for me. Too many poor decisions from all three though.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
First 25 minutes were really bad, giving it away needlessly and allowing too many corners, after that we still had less of the ball but looked like some better decisions could have led to chances. Though all that said what has Maty actually had to save? Precisely nothing really. This performance is not as bad as some of the doom mongers on here are making it out to be.

We've just got used to being brilliant (30 min v Arse) and this is a tad disappointing. :cool:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I think Everton have more to worry about that us. ALL the possession and less goals than us on target?! That's hilarious, i'd be losing my lunch if I was BFS. Hope to see us boss it a bit more next half. Locadia on please, give them some pace to worry about at the back. If we're going to play peek-a-boo then we need a speed merchant up front. We can do this.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Out ball to Murray isn't working today either- always going to be tough against their CBs whatever the press might be saying. Could this be Jurgen's game?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Are we hoping for a 0-0 and will stay the same in the 2nd half.
Hope not, Everton will be pissed off they did not score with all that possession they will come out firing and possibly score in the first five minutes, now fat sam has got hold of them.
We need to change things now to get hold of the ball, not on 60 or 70 minutes.
Hoping that Everton are having one of those games when they will not score if they were there all weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here