Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale in the bottom 3

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Well to be sure they needed a better keeper and they have got one. That much is very clear.

Probably a mixture of the two.

Good luck to David, I'll remember him kissing his gloves, with the two boys names on each, that lost their lives in the Shoreham air disaster, after the 3 - 2 win at Ipswich.

He's a good man.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
all in all a bit sad i think, played his part in our promotion, decent enough guy. Don't wish to see any of that
squad having a bad time, wherever they have gone or may go

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He's having acrough time playing behind a shit defence. He started by producing miracles but now his nerve has gone and he's making horrid mistakes.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Made such a crucial contribution for us the past 2 seasons and it is sad to see him struggling. The weight issues were pronounced under Hyypia and have obviously come back since his move, but this was less of a problem under CH - interesting what difference having a good manager makes. Stocko was absolutely crap for the first goal today, and, sadly, he does have 1 or 2 of those mistakes in him. If I were a BCFC fan, I reckon I'd be a bit concerned both at the weight gain and the various business ventures he has on the side.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Getting slated by Chris Wellawoomoo on The Championship tonight

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Couple of years will see him posting video of himself off his tits watching highlights of his saves.

Just like his business partner

He's got nice tits though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Couple of years will see him posting video of himself off his tits watching highlights of his saves.

That really is one of the oddest partnerships, are you sure it’s not a wind up?

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Who cares, I really do mean who frigging cares?

He didn't screw us, more so like the other way, and David came out doing well for himself.

Good for him.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That really is one of the oddest partnerships, are you sure it’s not a wind up?
I always read it that Stockdale is a decent bloke but far from the sharpest tool in the box. The taking offence at morons on Twitter. The having to big himself up all the time with retweets etc. He's always come across as a lovely guy but insecure and easily influenced. It makes me less surprised about some of the seriously odd decisions he's made.

Although the Leon Knight thing is that leftfield that I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was all a wind up and Stockdale has WHOOSHED us completely.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
B'ham close in on another end of season Houdini-like escape. I don't mind that club and feel pleased for Stockdale. He's a good Championship keeper.

IMG_2551.PNG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here