Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to]

Dec 29, 2011
I've heard of maximising revenue streams, but this is outrageous. Will Dick's become pay upon entrance next?, or the Superstore maybe?

£100 a season for queue free access to the seagulls store! Or how about £200 a season to jump the line at the P&R or the train station? I'm sure that'd have a few goers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After the "club got everything right" season, perhaps now we're going to have the "club will get everything wrong" season.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
£100 a season for queue free access to the seagulls store! Or how about £200 a season to jump the line at the P&R or the train station? I'm sure that'd have a few goers.
Bet PB has been to Chessington and we get a Fasttrack system. A separate queue for beer that you can use once for a £5 fee. Probably one for the trains and buses as well. Right in front of the people who queued without paying. That always works well.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Good luck with that.
Get with the times, Grandad.

Disney+World+FastPass103.jpg

PB has seen the future

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tempting to get a ticket for the Fans Forum to ask on the reasoning behind this. And why the beer is always so godamn awful.

That's the sort of question that should be asked.

As it stands, it's a ridiculous amount of money for a bar.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That doesn't exist any more. With FastPass+, we 'booked' our rides for WDW 60 days in advance.
Unlimited Fastrack for Chessington is £70 per person. For just 3 rides, it is £16 per person. To go on something you have already paid to go on. Craziness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here