Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MoTD tonight...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A few observations...

These days, pitches on the final day of the season look better than pitches used to look on the opening day of the season

Liverpool's new kit that they are wearing today for the first time looks fantastic - and I am no fan of Liverpool in the slightest.

Just 83 days to go ... and we'll be on. Still finding that slightly hard to believe...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Looking forward to the pundit's savage critique of Bong being run ragged by x billion £ superstar and withering analysis if we start poorly or being patronised to death if we start well :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Looking forward to the pundit's savage critique of Bong being run ragged by x billion £ superstar and withering analysis if we start poorly or being patronised to death if we start well :lolol:

I'm expecting "plucky" to get a regular outing.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
".... and as Harry Kane yawns, then scratches his arse in celebration of his ninth goal here this afternoon. His work is done."

kANe.jpg

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Spurs... ripping Hull a new one without even getting out of first gear. In fact, I'm surprised they even bothered taking their tracksuits off

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Interview with Conte, Mourinho, Klopp, Wegner???, Dyche, Pochettino, et all after the match....
"I thought Brighton were very lucky, both goals in the first-half had a hint of offside, as we absolutely dominated the game. And well! What did the referee see to give those 3 penalties to Brighton in the 2nd half! I thought 5-0 was very flattering to them. We should be beating teams like these Gary! :drink::flounce::kiss:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm expecting "plucky" to get a regular outing.

I'm expecting 'of course, the chaiman has deep pockets' like we don't deserve to be in the top 4 on merit. FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'They showed a lot of commitment Gary and were well organised as you would expect from a Chris Hughton side ... but that's not enough at this level'

Booo! You're a bad man. Go to bed. :angry::lolol::kiss::wave:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
...."Abraham's hat-trick, let's look at them one at a time. Obviously Hughton will be pleased with his new acquisition, but Big Sam must be feeling that his defence has been pretty abysmal there".

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I can imagine that Alan 'shiny head' Shearer has been waiting for this moment, when he can release all of those Newcastle PUNditry one liners about his beloved toon, he's been storing up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here