Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 points up for grabs how many do you want?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
15 for me too but then I've always been greedy.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Anyone worried should back us at 40/1 to not be promoted. Imagine that. 40/1 to fail to go up WITH 5 GAMES LEFT. Staggering.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I think, ermm.. I think, yes I'll have the 15 points please.

I'm not being greedy, I just think that we deserve a nice substantial 101 points and a shiny trophy to go with it.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
At the moment we need 10 points to guarantee promotion. So ten.

I'd love all 15 to see us hit 101 and lift the trophy but....

Mathematically, we only need 9 points to be certain. Hudders (74, 7 to play) can get to 95. Reading (73, 6 to play) can get to 91. Our vastly superior GD (which Hudders will never surpass) means we only need to match their max possible points, i.e. another 9 on top of the 86 we have = 95.

Realistically we therefore need 95 points less whatever Hudders drop from now on in. It’s looking great for us, and tonight’s win was a massive step towards next season in the Premier League.

Fantastic times to be a Seagull. Saviour the moment(s), it won’t get much better than this!

Thanks to all the Albion fans around me who (like me) went completely crazy when Poco scored and were hugging everyone within grabbing distance! I will remember that moment for a long time to come. That was an incredibly emotional evening, which continued late into the evening with the Tube journey from White City which saw Albion fans in fine voice and high spirits entertaining the regular Friday night commuters. What an incredible journey this has been. Job almost done, and hats off to CH and the squad for yet another fantastic performance.

UTA

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
No we need ten. After last season I refuse to rely on goal difference. I don't care if it means Huddersfield have to win 100-0 we need 1 point more then they can get.

I'd agree with you if we were only a couple of goals adrift of Hudders but with a GD of +28 over them and only a handful of games to play I have - perhaps optimistically - banked that as an extra point in my mind. I won't/can't let myself imagine that we'd get stuffed on GD 2 seasons in a row - it's too stressful for me to even think about! :thumbsup:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
9 gets us up (assuming Huddersfield are on the mega roll) but I want them all!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here