Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves tickets - 500 left

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No you're right. The official attendance was 3000 or so but the whole stand was full of Brighton. However, we are not the only club in the division to have sold out its allocation and then have its fans buy tickets in the neutral end. But those extra 4 thousand would boost the average attendance by 174 per match.

Entire Putney end holds just under 7100. Official was 4000. We must have filled at least another 2500 more in the neutral section, probably closer to 3000.

Just wondered if other clubs had used the official figure or extended it, I know the geordies were publicising 7k.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bought myself some red trousers, a blazer and a yellow cravat. :wink:
I thought it was closing down.

Closed just after Christmas i think-there is always Paul Clark or Bone (very different) of course.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Entire Putney end holds just under 7100. Official was 4000. We must have filled at least another 2500 more in the neutral section, probably closer to 3000.

Just wondered if other clubs had used the official figure or extended it, I know the geordies were publicising 7k.

Newcastle's official attendance at Fulham was 2750. But like us they had 7000 in the Putney End.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Newcastle's official attendance at Fulham was 2750. But like us they had 7000 in the Putney End.

That's an initial allocation, both theirs and ours were pretty rapidly increased to an official 4000. Then the neutral sections hold another 3100.

Out of curiosity, where did you get your away numbers from or are you tracking them personally? Your figure is different to mine.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
That's an initial allocation, both theirs and ours were pretty rapidly increased to an official 4000. Then the neutral sections hold another 3100.

Newcastle's allocation was not increased. Their fans just snapped up the neutral zone tickets very quickly. Source, the mag, Newcastle chronicle and the championship forum I referred to earlier. The Sheff Wed fan on the forum does an excellent job in collating away figures. The other years' figures I listed for us are from the EFL website.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Newcastle's allocation was not increased. Their fans just snapped up the neutral zone tickets very quickly. Source, the mag, Newcastle chronicle and the championship forum I referred to earlier. The Sheff Wed fan on the forum does an excellent job in collating away figures. The other years' figures I listed for us are from the EFL website.

Typical of a Wednesday fan to be obsessive about away support.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Still confused.

Fulham have a 2700 initial allocation which they can increase to 4000 if required.

The neutral section is reduced if this allocation is taken, which it was for us within a single day of sales to ST holders. We then sold out the full 4000 just 4 days later before it reached priority members.

See: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/fulham-brighton-hove-albion-3453254.aspx

So even before you consider the neutral section, our official attendance was 4000.

Seems unlike a MASSIVE fan to underestimate our away support???

Edit: Could you throw a link to the forum by the way? Would be interested.

Last edited:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Still confused.

Fulham have a 2700 initial allocation which they can increase to 4000 if required.

The neutral section is reduced if this allocation is taken, which it was for us within a single day of sales to ST holders. We then sold out the full 4000 just 4 days later before it reached priority members.

See: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/fulham-brighton-hove-albion-3453254.aspx

So even before you consider the neutral section, our official attendance was 4000.

Newcastle at Fulham
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...ws/newcastle-united-sell-out-seventh-11977288
http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/08/remarkable-update-fulham-v-newcastle-tickets/

Forum
http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?forums/the-championship.9/

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Still confused.

All the away attendances (home and away games) are published in the programme.

Fulham away is given as 3,895* (* footnote: total away following was approx. 6,000 including those in neutral areas).

PG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If you're thinking about making a late decision on this one, I wouldn't leave it too late.

I doubt they will open the corner for us now, so there are c300 tickets remaining in total.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
4 more of us joining in for this one.

How many does the corner hold? Win tonight and Friday and points dropped by the chasers could create a surge in demand for this one

A pity they won't be able to get a ticket as it will be too late to open the corner:rolleyes:

Around 1500 in answer to your question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here