Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
meeting people in Florida for presidential business? Meeting half way ? How much presidential business needs to be done with Guyana?. If you're the president it's almost always easier to bring people to you rather than take your presidential entourage halfway to them. Reread what you just wrote and tell me that actually justifies regular trips to Florida

Not to mention the security issues when the issue with North Korea had to be dealt with at the dinner table in Florida.
Also, don;t overlook that Mrs Trump has decided to stay in New York which requires more funding for security.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's the difference between regular trips to Florida and regular trips to Camp David?

The Donald sure as hell ain't going for rambles in the peace and quiet or contemplating the meaning of life in meditative silence.

Perception at the very least, one is a presidential house, the other is part of his business empire

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perception at the very least, one is a presidential house, the other is part of his business empire

We all think The Donald is dangerous now, I can't even comprehend the mess he'd be after a weekend at a woodlands retreat.

He is 'sun, golf & centre of attention', if he wasn't doing that in his own business empire he'd be doing it in someone else's.

There's more than enough shite out there to throw at Donny him going to his own resort with the Japanese prime minister is a waste of everyone's time.

[tweet]834112672970989568[/tweet]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...487702892164&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.1a534048e534

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That article fails to mention It is a working getaway, click through to the Washington post one, secondly we don't if he used his own jet or the official one, either way there is the cost for security which is standard. There are also complaints regarding the cost of protecting Trump tower, may be that wouldn't be necessary if people didn't want to smash it up. The bloke can't win. We could go on all day.

Yes. You really could.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Much as I dislike Trump and the rest of his nest of russian assets in his entourage, it must be noted that mar-a-lago was in fact a little used presidential winter residence, before Trump bought it off the US Government years ago.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The world's a safer place without the regime change policy and toppling of governments from the inside out. The US regime has always dictated to their presidents and they have been no more than glove puppets for the New World Order. I always thought the NWO was just a conspiracy but John McCain is very open about it: https://youtu.be/IMqUlmdjHAc

He also claims that since WWII we have lived in the most peaceful time in the history of the world. Although I believe this just a little disingenuous to say the least.

No doubt the US has plans to put it's own bases in the Ukraine and Crimea, and Trump could ruin the 70 years of hard work.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It now seems Trump is going to reverse the trans gender legislation theteby forcing trans genders to use the restroom ditacted by the state as opposed to their choice.

Rather like Brexit looking to send the UK back to the 50s Trump is doing likewise in America.

Whatever happened to modern thinking?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It now seems Trump is going to reverse the trans gender legislation theteby forcing trans genders to use the restroom ditacted by the state as opposed to their choice.

Rather like Brexit looking to send the UK back to the 50s Trump is doing likewise in America.

Whatever happened to modern thinking?

You managed to shoehorn Brexit into the Trump debate again, are you sponsored everytime or something.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
You managed to shoehorn Brexit into the Trump debate again, are you sponsored everytime or something.

Not quite sure what the last part of you sentence means but I can totally relate to [MENTION=20527]studio150[/MENTION], modern thinking does seem to be going out of fashion.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Love how you always try to present yourself as ahead of the curve in some way. .

Nothing wrong with foresight, its not a curve i see but a cliff edge, also called 4D chess.:thumbsup:
Aside from that though, you see the election of far right politicians and policies such as banning abortion as saving Western Civilisation?

Yes. Wilders or Le Pen win(Especially the latter), the EU collapses borders go up and immigration stops. Abortion ban would reverse the low birth rate showing the Neo-Saracans that they could not conquer by breeding, some would leave, some will assimilate and some will fight. It is the less of 2 evils. I do not know or care how reformed Le Penn is, the alternative is in my opinion genocide.

I guess in many ways I agree with you on the direction the world is heading. The one slight difference is, I think it is a BAD thing.

I think the way the world is going is a bad thing. Nobody gives a crap about a conquered people, especially their values which will be seen as part of the reason of the loss. I have always taken a liberalish view of abortion, my mind has changed. To me its the lesser of 2 evils, thats the consequence of catastrophic political failure.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Nothing wrong with foresight, its not a curve i see but a cliff edge, also called 4D chess.:thumbsup:

Yes. Wilders or Le Pen win(Especially the latter), the EU collapses borders go up and immigration stops. Abortion ban would reverse the low birth rate showing the Neo-Saracans that they could not conquer by breeding, some would leave, some will assimilate and some will fight. It is the less of 2 evils. I do not know or care how reformed Le Penn is, the alternative is in my opinion genocide.

I think the way the world is going is a bad thing. Nobody gives a crap about a conquered people, especially their values which will be seen as part of the reason of the loss. I have always taken a liberalish view of abortion, my mind has changed. To me its the lesser of 2 evils, thats the consequence of catastrophic political failure.

Do you seriously think that abortion is the reason for lower birth rates, rather than sexual education and contraception?

Would you ban those too?

Idiot.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The world's a safer place without the regime change policy and toppling of governments from the inside out. The US regime has always dictated to their presidents and they have been no more than glove puppets for the New World Order. I always thought the NWO was just a conspiracy but John McCain is very open about it:

He also claims that since WWII we have lived in the most peaceful time in the history of the world. Although I believe this just a little disingenuous to say the least.

No doubt the US has plans to put it's own bases in the Ukraine and Crimea, and Trump could ruin the 70 years of hard work.

think you're wandering off into batland and conspiracy-ville. deliberatly mis-hearing or over analysing a simple phrase and we in the west have most certainly had the most peacful period in history. give Trump time, he'll be an interventionist when the opportunity suits him.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
think you're wandering off into batland and conspiracy-ville. deliberatly mis-hearing or over analysing a simple phrase and we in the west have most certainly had the most peacful period in history. give Trump time, he'll be an interventionist when the opportunity suits him.

Although he did not say "we in the West" did he? He said "we have lived at the most peaceful time in the history of the world."

Why did you feel the need to change it to "we in the West" ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Although he did not say "we in the West" did he? He said "we have lived at the most peaceful time in the history of the world."

Why did you feel the need to change it to "we in the West" ?

fair point, though an American interviewed on an American TV channel, why wouldnt that be context of "we".

unless i suppose McCain is speaking as representative of the new world order, one that they didnt put in to power because he already is [insert gif of Jay nodding]. its late, this can go down the rabbit hole and stay there.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

So to be clear, you think that a white genocide is happening and the only way to stop that is to vote in the far right and ban abortion?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
that doesn't answer the question. What work can be accomplished in a resort in Florida that can't be as easily be done in Washington? The security is not standard it's additional. The trump tower stuff is a separate issue but we can go through that as well if you wish as it further illustrates the massive hypocrisy of the president and his supporters

It is interesting that some of the same people who are excusing the waste by Trump were recently using similar waste as a stick to beat the EU.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
fair point, though an American interviewed on an American TV channel, why wouldnt that be context of "we".

unless i suppose McCain is speaking as representative of the new world order, one that they didnt put in to power because he already is [insert gif of Jay nodding]. its late, this can go down the rabbit hole and stay there.

Here is a claimed John McCain wikileak: WikiLeaks Exposes John McCain’s Illegal Request for Campaign Cash From Russian Ambassador

If true it makes everything just a little bit clearer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here