13 turned up at the tables tonight , result as follows

1st Pete2win $32.50
2nd Kimi0177 $19.50
3rd Goldstonian $13

Well played see you all next week .

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
In Cornwall visiting son ( nhs leg pain ) doing really well , on baby sitting duties Sunday night so hoping to use his computer to right a wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New players still welcome to register , see page 1 for sign up details , see you all tonight , well sort of .

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Reminder: register now for game at 8pm

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
11 turned up to the tables tonight here are the results

1st Superseagulls $27.50
2nd Pete2win $16.50
3rd Goldstonian $11.00

Well played see you all next sunday .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget to register for tonights game , new players are welcome , see page 1 for details .

Also for those of us unfortunate enough not to be able to get to see us play home and away all the time Pnut has suggested a poker game on matchday starting at kick off , the first one is on tuesday night if you fanct it , it will be $3 to enter and is up and available to register for .

see you at the tables .

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Don't forget to register for tonights game , new players are welcome , see page 1 for details .

Also for those of us unfortunate enough not to be able to get to see us play home and away all the time Pnut has suggested a poker game on matchday starting at kick off , the first one is on tuesday night if you fanct it , it will be $3 to enter and is up and available to register for .

see you at the tables .

Only way u bad players will win any money lol
Come everyone your chance to test your skills against the best and some part timers

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
8 turned up at the tables tonight , quite a few cancelled due to the fog and the thought of facing the mighty doogie must be very intimidating :lolol:

1st Supaseagulls $20
2nd Tayzer $12
3rd DAC $8

Well played see you next week , reminder there is a game on tuesday $3 19.45 start .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget to register for tonight's game 8 pm ( note the 10 minute late reg facility seems to be restored now )

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Come on 30 odd players registered come and have a go

Well I would but Pokerstars suspended my account and gave all my money to charity, yes really and that was over $1000! I was playing in the US using a VPN as I was abroad with work (Army).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well I would but Pokerstars suspended my account and gave all my money to charity, yes really and that was over $1000! I was playing in the US using a VPN as I was abroad with work (Army).

I heard a lot of stories like that , the FBI shut it down for a good while when it came back online i had a token amount in my account , i never had a huge sum of money but i know it was more than what was in there after the suspension , when i had a whinge up about it they said they would look into it not to worry any shortfall would be refunded , needless to say i'm still waiting , i wonder how many accounts were wiped out jesus h .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sundays result , only 6 managed to turn up really could do with a few more punters there are 35 registered be good to see a few more this sunday night if possible .

1st doogie $21
2nd Superseagulls $9

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I know quite a few of you are cleaning the bedding at the mo but if you get time later do pop on and have a game of nice relaxing poker at 8pm in lovely surroundings with no sign of Bruce Springsteen music anywhere , sign up if you want , details page 1 of this thread .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here