Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shamir Fenelon

So you didnt read the lewes pre season thread. Ok.

Brother. Big Cham is an absolute tank. Mickey Adams gave him a trial at Port Vale.

I did read the Lewes pre-season thread. Think I even posted in it. But I didn't read that bit about Fenelon, it was one of those long match threads you speed read mostly. Thanks, brother, fine - bit laboured having to make these explanations - but got there in the end.

Very different kind of players, even though brothers

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Fully aware of that, but so are the club, why will it not do him any favours, in fact why will it change things at all?

Would you be happy if, (I need to be careful here), your brother 'allegedly' got involved in this sort of thing? I certainly wouldn't. Mud l'm afraid, sticks.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Would you be happy if, (I need to be careful here), your brother 'allegedly' got involved in this sort of thing? I certainly wouldn't. Mud l'm afraid, sticks.

How do you know my brother doesn't? What would annoy me, is people judging me because of my brothers actions when they no nothing of the situation. him changing his name isnt going to drag him down.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How do you know my brother doesn't? What would annoy me, is people judging me because of my brothers actions when they no nothing of the situation. him changing his name isnt going to drag him down.

Hey, no one is judging you. I can only tell you how l would feel. Everyone is different. We all have differing opinions, that's what this site is all about.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hey, no one is judging you. I can only tell you how l would feel. Everyone is different. We all have differing opinions, that's what this site is all about.

You're not judging [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] but you are judging Shamir Goodwin/Fenelon (or at least presupposing that others will) on the basis that his brother made some very bad decisions when he was 17 (and Shamir was about 12)?

Literally nobody is going to think differently towards Shamir because of this name change.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
to be honest I don't care if he wants to change his name
as long as he keeps himself clean and knocks in a few more goals like that on Saturday he will do for me

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
to be honest I don't care if he wants to change his name
as long as he keeps himself clean and knocks in a few more goals like that on Saturday he will do for me

Hell, in Brazil, he'd have to change his name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here