Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's SUNDERLAND !!!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Going to rake up a lot of dirt from summer IF we get through tomorrow. Can't say I am pleased with that draw a lot of unneeded attention from a situation we are trying to move on from

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Welcome home! :wink:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wonder how many supporters will applaud our ex-manager when he appears from the tunnel - if we beat Hull of course?

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Just hope we play our strongest side tomor night as that is a mouth watering possibility. Bha vs Gus for a place at wembley!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Won't somebody please think of the posters who love to rush in to clearly labelled Gus/Sunderland threads and tell us all to stop talking about them because Gus is no longer our manager?!

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Oscar not for changing i suspect, weakened team still....ooh hang on phone call from Tony, its like this Oscar tomorrow night's team selection.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
A must for a full strength team tomorrow night now.

Has to be

I hope that CLOWN Ocsar doesn't play a weakened team tomorrow or there will be a RIOT

But he will play a weakened team, won't he? Even though we will all want to get past Hull to take on Poyet the disregard that all clubs have for their fans (even our beloved Albion)means we will be treated with contempt. You know it, I know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here