Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Predictable questions, predictable responses.

The questions were mostly not cringeworthy, but one of them "I just want to let Sami know crawley aren't typical of football in England". Yeah, he knows. He spent almost 10 years at liverpool. FFS.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Yes there was. The lady mentioning newcomers at the Southampton match complaining about prices of food & drink. Barber responded by saying first rise for two years in line with inflation.

Is that right? I thought it did go up last season? Might be pence, but stand to be corrected?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes there was. The lady mentioning newcomers at the Southampton match complaining about prices of food & drink. Barber responded by saying first rise for two years in line with inflation.

That's true. Sorry. The rest of her 'question' was so dull that I zoned out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Missed it but did anyone ask about the shoddy home shirts?

Or the fact we have sold our soul to the devil Nike?

Or what is happening to Bennets Field?

Or whrther Jones is now the assistant manager and does that mean we are saving more money?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Missed it but did anyone ask about the shoddy home shirts? = Nope

Or the fact we have sold our soul to the devil Nike? = Nope

Or what is happening to Bennets Field? = Nope

Or whrther Jones is now the assistant manager and does that mean we are saving more money? = Sort of and nope

But we now know that Jan went to Gillingham and buys pies.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is this transcribed anywhere? Very keen to catch up

Listen again (Radio Sussex)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcsussex/latest-programmes

Edit to add

I did hear Tony Bloom say he wanted a top 6 finish again this year.
I was impressed with Sami who seemed like he knew what he wanted and where he wanted to go. I didn't get the impression that any of them were downbeat, however it came across on the radio.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Can't believe people are moaning about Sami's responses. English is not his first language and, although he is fluent, for his first big public appearance it makes sense to consider your responses and make sure you pick the right words.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
The most interesting part for me was that our Academy got the best score in the country which considering this time last year we were sharing with the Uni is absolutely huge.

Don't really know how this works...he scores them!?
Cheers.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Naylor fights back [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Correction for Gary from Brighton at forum re: "articles such as will CMS actually kick a ball this season." It did not say that. #bhafc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here