Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Point of fact, I never denied it and I challenge you to find a post wherein I did so. You won't be able to. I simply never confirmed it.
But hey ho, please remain astonished.

Jesus Christ, you have denied it over and over and over again. Sorry, but what you are saying is absolutely laughable.

You're wrong. I'll set you the same challenge. Find a post where I have denied it. Go on. And don't worry, I won't expect an apology, I know you lot aren't man enough to do that.
And I admitted it months ago. Again, no apology needed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you completely stupid, Nibble? They're rhetorical questions. I already know the answers to them and it's why I don't believe a bloody word about Corbyn's N. Ireland peace credentials.

Engage brain next time, yeah?

Hmmmmm !

Are you still playing that game where you pretend that you aren't Nibble?

No. But I see you're still playing the game of not really having any sound argument so accuse me of being another poster. Pretty bloody pathetic actually.
"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
As I say, find a post I've denied it. To be fair, that one is verging on denial. But no cigar.
Right off to bed, night shifts you see. I'll check in later and see how badly you have failed with the challenge I set you. I wouldn't bother if I were you, I've admitted I was Nibble now, bit sad of folks to keep trying to hammer it home. Almost obsessive!
Night night all.

*flounce emoji* etc

Are you a politician as your replies have a certain deflection technique

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Some interesting figures out this morning in all that:

60% of Northern Ireland voters think Brexit made a break-up of the Union more likely. Higher than Scotland at 59%
10% of Catholics and 15% of Sinn Fein voters would support cameras at the border being attacked.
10% of Sinn Fein voters would back border infrastructure or installations being attacked
Support for Remain now at 69% in Northern Ireland.

If only Jacob Rees-Mogg was Prime Minister then he could politely remind the Irish that they really ought to know their place.

Still, it's probably all just Project Fear dreamt up by Europhile, remoaning 'experts' though. :rolleyes:

Current thinking on some other threads is no deal,leave the Ulster border as it is,and if the Republic want to get cameras blown up by their own citizens ,fair play.Sounds a good option to me.Boris for PM,Gove for the Home Office,the Mogfather as Foreign Sec,Jobs a good 'un.Who is your bet to take over from Jezza?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Current thinking on some other threads is no deal,leave the Ulster border as it is,and if the Republic want to get cameras blown up by their own citizens ,fair play.Sounds a good option to me.Boris for PM,Gove for the Home Office,the Mogfather as Foreign Sec,Jobs a good 'un.Who is your bet to take over from Jezza?
So to be clear, you're happy to have no checks on anything going out of or coming into NI?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Clamp/Nibble

Just how sad do you have to be to pretend you are not someone? But further than that how utterly moronic do you have to be to engage with yourself using two different usernames on a message board. Yet, yes yet you try and belittle others :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So to be clear, you're happy to have no checks on anything going out of or coming into NI?

Only on mainland Britain.Why would we need anything else?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I think you have misunderstood the challenge: find a post where I've denied I posted as Nibble.
Don't worry, I'll let you off the hook. You won't be able to so don't bother.

I said I wouldn't comment again but then I read this. I actually hope Bushy/Alfred Mizen is reading this, he had you pegged from day one as an absolute first class, 24 carat nob cheese.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Clamp/Nibble

Just how sad do you have to be to pretend you are not someone? But further than that how utterly moronic do you have to be to engage with yourself using two different usernames on a message board. Yet, yes yet you try and belittle others :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's called a sense of humour. You should get one. They're nice.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I said I wouldn't comment again but then I read this. I actually hope Bushy/Alfred Mizen is reading this, he had you pegged from day one as an absolute first class, 24 carat nob cheese.

I know you are alfredmizen so please, don't do this to yourself.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Next Labour leader? No idea.

In regards to Northern Ireland, no deal means WTO rules though and WTO rules require customs checks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here