Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool defender on MOTD2 says “ we need to think about Brighton not Kiev”

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

And the Champions League Final !!

Slap me around the face someone

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
And the Champions League Final !!

Slap me around the face someone

I can predict the rest of this thread right now ....

Long queue forming

You can have a shot at 1:30 tomorrow ;)

Jeez, that is one very long fricking queue.
8.gif

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Chicken Kiev (Ukrainian: котлета по-київськи, kotleta po-kyivsky, Russian: котлета по-киевски, kotleta po-kiyevski; literally "cutlet Kiev-style") is a dish of chicken fillet pounded and rolled around cold butter, then coated with eggs and bread crumbs, and either fried or baked.[1][2] In general, the dish of stuffed chicken breast is also known in Ukrainian, Russian and Polish cuisines as côtelette de volaille (Russian: котлета де-воляй, tr. kotleta de-volyay, Polish: kotlet de volaille; from French "chicken cutlet").[3][4][5] Since fillets are often referred to as suprêmes in professional cookery,[6] the dish is also named suprême de volaille à la Kiev.[7][8] It is particularly popular in the Post-Soviet states, several other countries of the former Eastern Bloc,[5][9] and in the English-speaking world.[

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think we need a poll....sorry Harry

This thread is useless.

Actually, apart from the desire to have several hundred admirers from NSC fall about me with slap-fest gusto, my reacton to the MOTD quip was much the same as our dear leader's.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair to Timmy, klopp said some really nice things about us on the radio this morning....he referred to our performance against Manure as outstanding!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here