Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gross Cruyff turn

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was unlucky not to score a few too. Good last minute defending took the power off a few.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I’ve seen it mentioned on other threads but felt it warranted it’s own. What a thing of beauty! Done at no real pace but he beats his man every time, no matter the opposition.

What a player.

He does it both ways as he is very two footed. Can’t second guess it. Absolutely love it.

D

Deleted member 2719

I thought he was really good tonight, he has such a quick footballing brain.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I luv him. He just oozes class. We'll lose him in the summer. Must be worth £30M. He never seems to make a mistake.

I know. Without trying to abuse the German precision cliche, he is the most precise player we’ve ever had!

His touch, close control, passing, awareness of space and ability to get out of tight corners are sublime. Great finisher also.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Yes, shame he keeps appearing on the tele for all othrs to see. His record for this and previous seasons make him a key player in the world of football stats and will no doubt make him a target around Europe at the end of the season. He must be the best value buy in Premier League history. If we can’t keep him then we will make one hell of a profit on him.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I was just saying to my mate about his Cruyff turn , hes used it so much this season and it confuses defenders so much as he can use both feet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again I have to demand:-

WHERE IS MY CRUYFF TURN HIGHLIGHT REEL?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I luv him. He just oozes class. We'll lose him in the summer. Must be worth £30M. He never seems to make a mistake.

I doubt we will to be honest. Great player but not quick enough to play for the top 6. Don’t think anyone below that will pay enough.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
If Gross had a yard more pace about him we could sell for zillions. I don't think we will sell him in the summer. We just need Usain Bolt to train him to get him ready for next season.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
One of the best players for me ever to wear the Albion colours. Simply class personified.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I would’ve thought it would be in his dossier for opposition teams, but they still get done by it.

There were times when I knew exactly when he was gonna do it, it’s so obvious, but it’s just so effective.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Relegation clause. Ingolstadt are a tiny club. We did exceptionally well doing that business before the end of the season.

The club had also been very keen on him last season and made sure they stayed in touch in the hope of landing him after promotion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He played a 40 yard through ball to Locadia midway through the second half that was just magnificent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here