Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An appeal to the club to change their Twitter handle

1066gull

Couldn't you just copy and paste the tweet?

That is what I am trying to do. Paste the tweet in the correct format like I can do on any other blog or site. I have reported the post for help and assistance

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That is what I am trying to do. Paste the tweet in the correct format like I can do on any other blog or site. I have reported the post for help and assistance
I mean just literally copy and paste the text of the tweet, no embedding or code required.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Whilst waiting could you not post what was said then, once help/assistance has been given later on, replace it with the tweet version?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's not even a correct use of the term "gerrymander", which means to manipulate the boundaries of an electoral constituency to favour one party over another.

I love this type of "insertion" ? am i using the correct term? into these threads/issues..

1066gull

slightly rudimental way but I have uploaded it as an image instead.

thanks to the poster above for showing it in the correct format

Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
slightly rudimental way but I have uploaded it as an image instead.

thanks to the poster above for showing it in the correct format
It might just be me but for those using Tapatalk we're none the wiser still I'm afraid (and at least in my case am genuinely curious).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It might just be me but for those using Tapatalk we're none the wiser still I'm afraid (and at least in my case am genuinely curious).

Thank god,was going to post the same.....i don't get it..

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
it might just be me but for those using tapatalk we're none the wiser still i'm afraid (and at least in my case am genuinely curious).

thank god,was going to post the same.....i don't get it..

fwiw

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 146

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Thanks [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] but its official-i am :stupid: :shootself: still can see Official.....i don't do twitter,am i missing something?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thanks [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] but its official-i am :stupid: :shootself: still can see Official.....i don't do twitter,am i missing something?

Thank you!

I'm with you, feeling exceptionally dumb here...is it that the other clubs referenced don't use official either? Or that they do? Or...I have no idea.

I have no idea what the whole thread is about, I just posted an image so you could see what they were talking about :shrug:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have no idea what the whole thread is about, I just posted an image so you could see what they were talking about :shrug:

but you posted it zoomed as if it were obvious :lolol:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Thank you!

I'm with you, feeling exceptionally dumb here...is it that the other clubs referenced don't use official either? Or that they do? Or...I have no idea.

On Twitter you have two names ; A user name and an account name.
Albion's is currently username: BHAFC and account name: @OfficialBHAFC

Liverpool is : Liverpool FC and [MENTION=21338]lfc[/MENTION]
Palace is : Crystal Palace FC & [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION]

Some users on this thread and on twitter have been asking for Brighton to do the same and drop the word "Official" as the tick/verification (If Twitter confirm you are who you say you are they put a blue tick/a verification beside you account name to prove it to other users).

Albion can't be Brighton & Hove Albion FC (not enough characters) for their user name - and they can't be [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] for their account name because someone else has it (a fan) and , til now, they haven't decided to get the account name back although they probably would have a case.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
One thing i would like is for the club to announce the line up, goals, substitutions with a nice graphic. Not just text like some non-league club.

Agreed. Lots of clubs do this but i quite like the simple, fast retro approach of getting the line up out there in text.
Also other clubs do fancy stuff with the line up (gifs, videos even) which is hard to read on a mobile, load on 3G etc when you're at the ground or on your way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here