Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bolton v West Brom on SKY

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Robson-Kanu had to go off for a head wound, blood everywhere. Not sure they will want to risk him Saturday.

Fancy us to boss the midfield. Livermore will continue to be suspended Saturday and not sure they will risk Brunt now he's gone off injured. Barry a great pro but his legs are on their way out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Robson Kanu out will be a massive blow to them, don’t think they’ve got anyone else like him. Livermore out too is massive for us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Comfortably the worst game I’ve seen for years

Only watching it so I don’t have to watch my wife’s rubbish

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Robson Kanu out will be a massive blow to them, don’t think they’ve got anyone else like him. Livermore out too is massive for us.
RK is back on to be fair but must still be a doubt.

WB playing very poorly 2nd half. Commentators picked up they are missing Barnes's creativity now he has gone back to Leicester.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hamstring on

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
98th year old Barry booked

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
can't really seeing them taking the fa cup seriously as they are doing well in the league and getting promotion to prem is number 1 goal, they do look crap at the back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They’ve got Boro a week Saturday. I’m sure they’ll be prioritising that one rather than the game against us. I’d like us to field as stronger team as we can and really give them a damn good hiding.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
can't really seeing them taking the fa cup seriously as they are doing well in the league and getting promotion to prem is number 1 goal, they do look crap at the back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if its any indication ...only three that played in there 3rd round tie played the following week against Norwich in the Championship game...as a side note JR wasn't even on the bench

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
West Brom won comfortably without having to get out of first gear, I think the front 3 of Gayle, HRK and Rodriguez will trouble us but they're vulnerable at the back and can be got at. I'd say a good 8 or 9 of their side are PL class so it's going to be a tough one. They are having a great season and will come here flying with huge support so it is not a game we should take lightly otherwise we'll get surprised. Hoping we take the game very seriously, we're pretty much safe and I would love a good cup run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here