We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
#prayforgullyandsally

sally.jpg

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Sea Gulls, to Cook.

Take a sharp knife and put in under the skin at the back part of the neck, and carry down to the tail feathers; after which pull off the skin down to the middle of the legs, and next take out the intestines. Leave the birds in salt and water for eight hours, when their fishy taste will be found to be quite gone, and you can either cook them as you would pigeon pie or in any other way.

Thanks guys. All gone, with minimal psychological damage to my daughter... I'll let you guess the method of disposal.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pigeon died on my doorstep last year, just stuck it in a bag in the wheelie bin, it's mate however decided to nest on a soil pipe and shat all down the side of the building!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Pigeon died on my doorstep last year, just stuck it in a bag in the wheelie bin, it's mate however decided to nest on a soil pipe and shat all down the side of the building!

leave outside the nearest Chinese restaurant .....
[MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] You missed a trick there, did you tell me you work for a Chinese takeaway? :whistle:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] You missed a trick there, did you tell me you work for a Chinese takeaway? :whistle:
Yeah but I still eat there occasionally!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seeing as seagulls spend most of their time trying to get in a bin, this would be a good suggestion :wink:

I reckon it's playing dead for the sole purpose of gaining access to the bin? They'll be speaking and making spears next.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tributes are being paid all across Sussex. His parole officer said he was a promising young gull who was planning on spending his gap year building nests for the impoverished gulls of Hastings while his Job Centre advisor said he was a happy individual preparing to make a good life for himself.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The great shame about this is that is wasn't the bl**dy baby seagull that wakes me up at 4.00 every morning that lives on the roof opposite ours.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The shock of the new match day ticket prices was far to much for the poor little mite.

I know there is a 'no fly zone' over the AMEX this year. Any gull entering without a ticket will be met with one of the newly employed youth brigade of the Sussex Heights peregrines.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here