Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do 1901ers get too many "loyalty" points?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Perhaps we should have a scheme where the only extra benefit for 1901-ers is that they get first dibs on any away boxes or lounges, as befits their superior status :)

Got my support, and we could don our hats to them as they head towards their prawn sandwiches

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Perhaps we should have a scheme where the only extra benefit for 1901-ers is that they get first dibs on any away boxes or lounges, as befits their superior status :)
Yeah this! I don't wunna sit with these corporates anyway!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I actually don't think it is that unfair at the moment. As loyalty schemes go I think it generally works. My only quibble has been that they sell the shit seats to those that buy first, which is normally the most loyal. I know it's not their fault (the away club insist on it), but it's a fact that could do with addressing.

Agreed. This is really annoying.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What's not fair is I can't get Villa tickets still going even if it's to just hang around outside and listen on radio

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, now we have the fixtures, it will be interesting to see how it pans out early doors...

19/8 Leicester. Not a massive draw, most will have been there several times and still school holiday season.
26/8 Watford: Most will have been here before, but it's an easy (London-ish) day out, with a small capacity. Still school holiday season and also a Bank Holiday weekend.
16/09 Bournemouth: As Watford, everyone's been there before, it's local and an even smaller capacity.
30/09 Arsenal: The first biggy.
21/10 West Ham: London day out and a new ground for all.

So, the first few games may allow those who are currently marginal v 1901ers' enhanced points to get a head start before the real fun begins...

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I think if you get a ticket for one game you should be at the back of the queue for the next one. Rotate it around, let all of us who want to go to away games, actually go. Its not fair that a couple of thousand people will be able to go to all the away games whilst the rest of us will have to make do with 3 or 4, and that'll be Hull and Stoke and Burnley. Lets have a bit of equity, ten games each.
ur delusional-iv been every away game since the amex and quite rightly I will be going to all the premier league games, ive put the time and money in.
you would also rotate season tickets too ???????? jog on

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
ur delusional-iv been every away game since the amex and quite rightly I will be going to all the premier league games, ive put the time and money in.
you would also rotate season tickets too ???????? jog on

I'm not sure I was being totally serious when I wrote that, but if you dont have a season ticket then you won't be going to every away game this year, and you wouldnt have gone to Villa. I never had a problem when I wanted tickets for Rochdale, or Wigan, or Oldham or Macclesfield, but I've a feeling it's going to be trickier for the North west games this season

D

Deleted User X18H

So, now we have the fixtures, it will be interesting to see how it pans out early doors...

19/8 Leicester. Not a massive draw, most will have been there several times and still school holiday season.
26/8 Watford: Most will have been here before, but it's an easy (London-ish) day out, with a small capacity. Still school holiday season and also a Bank Holiday weekend.
16/09 Bournemouth: As Watford, everyone's been there before, it's local and an even smaller capacity.

So, the first few games may allow those who are currently marginal v 1901ers' enhanced points to get a head start before the real fun begins...

As the preceding week is on the Europa League schedule I imagine the Arse will be Sunday 1st or even Monday 2nd October.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

I predict all of those will sell out and be in huge demand. Even if people can't make the game I think those with sufficient points will buy and pass them on, to keep up their points total.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Hols out of the way, certainly will be at all of those.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone else having issues when trying to check loyalty points on the new website? Whenever I click on the man icon in the right hand corner it opens a drop down box consisting of my name and the logout option. I have repeatedly tried to click on my name but this just keeps closing the drop down box.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
A 1901er with split loyalties

Fans2.JPG

Lush

Mods' Pet
Anyone else having issues when trying to check loyalty points on the new website? Whenever I click on the man icon in the right hand corner it opens a drop down box consisting of my name and the logout option. I have repeatedly tried to click on my name but this just keeps closing the drop down box.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've logged in via the Seagulls Tickets box, it should be there next to your name in the top right corner

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here